One Million Homophobic Moms

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I want to troll the one million moms FB page soooo bad.

I did last night and then they blocked me. I also went to their main website and they had a spot where you can email them about offensive things so I emailed them about them :laugh:
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options

I did last night and then they blocked me. I also went to their main website and they had a spot where you can email them about offensive things so I emailed them about them :laugh:

:laugh: So funny!
  • mikajoanow
    Options

I really thought about it too lol I read that the comments on their facebook wall are not counted as official comments, only the ones sent into their real site are. So I didn't bother.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

I consider it an honor to be friends with you.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

I consider it an honor to be friends with you.

They blocked me after I asked them where in the bible it says god wants them to take away the free will he gave us.
  • mikajoanow
    Options
    wooops wrong post lol
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    You know what I wonder about? What kind of people care about a celebrity spokesperson? When was the last time any of you were swayed by a celeb to buy a product? What kind of weak minded crap is this?

The same people that don't want to talk to their sh*tty kids for five minutes and explain why two men want to get married.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Ridiculous. I love Ellen!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    never mind, my question was answered already
  • leanmachinedream
    Options

*slow clap* That is awesome.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The minute I see any group with "family" or "values" in the title I know it's just some homophobic, bigoted, intolerant garbage.

THIS!1
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    The minute I see any group with "family" or "values" in the title I know it's just some homophobic, bigoted, intolerant garbage.

THIS!1

I guess they don't understand this simple concept:

226988_10150175271287062_645597061_7240825_3526459_n.jpg
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

THIS!1

I guess they don't understand this simple concept:

226988_10150175271287062_645597061_7240825_3526459_n.jpg

Way too much geometry for those idiots.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Totally trolling on the page right now. I think I'm going to piss some people off because I informed them that Jesus was Middle Eastern, not white.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, seems to be a lot of intolerant people on both sides.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

I'll be the first to admit I'm intolerant of stupidity on that level.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I'll be the first to admit I'm intolerant of stupidity on that level.

I am too!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Im sorry but im not trying to shove my belifes down their throats,im not trying to tell them what they can and can not watch on tv,im also not trying to tell them who they can or cant love/marry. The only intolerance i see is from them,it one thing to think something is wrong its another thing altogether to try to dictate to the rest of the world.I dont start letter writing campains about preachers on tv i just change the channel
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I wanna be a professional internet troll, and the One Million Moms facebook page just seemed like the best place to get my start. I'll get in a lot of practice!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

Im sorry but im not trying to shove my belifes down their throats,im not trying to tell them what they can and can not watch on tv,im also not trying to tell them who they can or cant love/marry. The only intolerance i see is from them,it one thing to think something is wrong its another thing altogether to try to dictate to the rest of the world.I dont start letter writing campains about preachers on tv i just change the channel
    Exactly! Being tolerant means you don't care if someone has different beliefs. Being tolerant is not the same as agreeing. It also doesn't mean that I will stand idly by while you try to force your beliefs onto others. Being tolerant means I accept that you are entitled to your beliefs, not that I am willing to be forced to live by your beliefs.