Day 27

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
Day 27 - I can't believe I made it this far in 27 days lol.

So technically it is 12:38AM and I just finished so I might not have technically done it on the 27th day but it's close enough. Three days to go!

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Done! I'm enjoying this but honestly, I'm ready to be done. :) 3 more days....woot woot.
  • ekdennis
    Options
    Only 3 more days!!! Day 27 is officially over :)
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I feel ready to move on as well.

Day 28 here - 2 days to go. My knee has been causing some pain so I substitued the jumping lunge for one of th lunges in level 2 - I just don't want to risk an injury and have been cautious since the 1st day of level 3 when it popped out.

One positive I have noticed is that I am actually able to do the sit ups. The first day I cried my way through that circuit and managed to do two half assed sit ups. Today I did 15 and they felt strong (oh and no tears!).

Looking forward to hearing about all your results. The scale hasn't been overly nice to me.
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Weekends are always a challenge for me, bc I get lazy. Got it done before noon though. Wouldn't dream of missing any day now that the finish line is so close.
    Sorry Kai85 about your knee still giving you trouble. Mine have been so much better. Haven't had to take any ibuprofen this week. I think my knees are getting stronger with this insane amount of jumping in L3.