Week 5 Weigh In

Options
Kekibird
Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
Hey friends. It's Friday of week 5 and here we are ready to weigh in.

LW: 185
CW: 183

Saw a loss of 2 lbs. I had to step on the scale more than once to confirm because I didn't believe it. But that number stuck and didn't waver.

Replies

• laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    So I weighed myself the beginning of this week and had gained and was at 209.4 now sim at 209 :) it's the first loss I've seen since starting the diet and exercise yay! Hoping for more next week
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Saw a loss of 2 lbs. I had to step on the scale more than once to confirm because I didn't believe it. But that number stuck and didn't waver.
    You won the Week!!! :::happy dance::: all your hard work paid off! Stay focused and positive, plan your weekend and week :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    So I weighed myself the beginning of this week and had gained and was at 209.4 now sim at 209 :) it's the first loss I've seen since starting the diet and exercise yay! Hoping for more next week
    Stay with it, keep logging in daily, change up your exercise or increase time possibly and drink the water. Keep us posted! Have a great weekend :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good morning my week 5 In It to Win it 2012 Team!!!
    My weight increased a lb. I need to evaluate the week and see where I need to improve to see the results I'm looking for next week. But for today, I am going to log my food get my exercise and drink water!!! I am also going to be running my first 1/2 marathon on Sunday.:love:
    Enjoy the weekend and the Week.:flowerforyou:
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Yay for you!!!!!!!!!! And just as a side note: our CW is the same ;-). I don't know about you, but I feel like it's taken longer to get to the 170s than any other number I've aimed for!
  • missyjane
    Options

Hang in there!
  • missyjane
    Options
    Good morning my week 5 In It to Win it 2012 Team!!!
    My weight increased a lb. I need to evaluate the week and see where I need to improve to see the results I'm looking for next week. But for today, I am going to log my food get my exercise and drink water!!! I am also going to be running my first 1/2 marathon on Sunday.:love:
    Enjoy the weekend and the Week.:flowerforyou:

I cna't wait to hear how the 1/2 marathon goes!
  • missyjane
    Options
    I lost a pound this week. It's getting harder and harder to lose. I feel like I'm literally chiseling it off at this point. With that said, my clothes are getting bigger and bigger so I think things are tightening up at any rate.

I know I need to kick the coke zero habit. Any suggestions? I am not a coffee drinker. I love water and drink plenty of it, I just love my coke zeros too. I am pretty much drinking SOMETHING at any given time throughout the day. Right now, there's a diet coke in front of me...
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    I lost a pound this week. It's getting harder and harder to lose. I feel like I'm literally chiseling it off at this point. With that said, my clothes are getting bigger and bigger so I think things are tightening up at any rate.

I know I need to kick the coke zero habit. Any suggestions? I am not a coffee drinker. I love water and drink plenty of it, I just love my coke zeros too. I am pretty much drinking SOMETHING at any given time throughout the day. Right now, there's a diet coke in front of me...
    Do you like herbal tea? This may be a switch up for you but may help in your overall food program. Also are you doing the same exercise each day? This may be a little change, but one that works, switch to doing something else to trick your body, it may be as little as that. Good luck you have made wonderful progress, just think you have said "Good Bye" to all the unwanted weight!!! So Very proud of you MissyJane:heart:
  • Kekibird
    Options

I like my diet coke (which is a switch from regular coke) and I'll have it once in a while. I've tried to replace my coke habit with iced tea and lemon water. Not great but something flavored other than plain water.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Last Week:224.2
    Current Weight:221.2
  • Kekibird
    Options

Excellent!
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Still no change for me, bummed but know that I'm not doing enough exercise consistently with my work schedule. Ugh. Really need to work on a plan because I know it's not enough but have to schedule on weekends when I am going to workout during the week.

Good luck ocrunner in your 1/2 -- you will rock it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • ngottstein
    Options
    LW: 169
    CW: 167.2 :happy:

I was pretty down after a gain last Friday, just tried to hold steady & really watch my food; also decided to eat more of my calories earned with exercise. Have slacked off my cardio so need to get back to that but very happy & surprised with the scale this morning!
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    NIce job!!! ::::happy dance::: share with your success, how did you accomplish your results?
    Have a great week ahead :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Still no change for me, bummed but know that I'm not doing enough exercise consistently with my work schedule. Ugh. Really need to work on a plan because I know it's not enough but have to schedule on weekends when I am going to workout during the week.

Good luck ocrunner in your 1/2 -- you will rock it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
    Thank you!!! I will be thinking of all of my new friends that are with me on this journey to a healthy lifestyle! I feel your disappointment and I see you have accounted yourself on what you may need to change to get the results you want. So go for it! Be focused and determined to nail it this week. I know you can do this! One day at a time. Check in with us daily if you to, I normally check this blog each day to make sure I respond to your comments! Peace and Enjoy your week :flowerforyou:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    LW: 169
    CW: 167.2 :happy:

I was pretty down after a gain last Friday, just tried to hold steady & really watch my food; also decided to eat more of my calories earned with exercise. Have slacked off my cardio so need to get back to that but very happy & surprised with the scale this morning!
    ::: happy dance:::: way to stay committed!!! So very proud of you!. You are seeing some amazing results because you are taking charge. Have a great week! :flowerforyou: