Level 3!!!

Options
shmunster
shmunster Posts: 538 Member
Wow! Startedthis today, more full on that I expected, I kind of like it, and I kind of want to punch her!

Replies

• bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    LOL! I'll be there tomorrow.
  • Marebare74
    Options
    So glad to see a light at the end of the tunnel... Only 9 more days! Definitely needed to do some modified versions today, it hope to work up to the full versions just as in the previous 2 levels.
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wooh baby! Just completed Day 1 of Level 3. Great workout! Hate the pushups.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I start level 3 tomorrow... I'm scared! :D
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Done 1st day on level 3 !
    I hated the sumo squats!
  • shmunster
    Options
    The sumo squats are evil! But the jumping jacks with weights are just pure mean!
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Traveling pushups.....ugh, I'm not a push up girl. Those are pure torture and most time I'm laid out on the floor. Another hard one for me are the ones when you're in plank on your forearms and have to push up to be on your hands and back down. One thing I do know, my abs are so sore! I think it may be from the situps into a pike position, idk but I like that feeling lol.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and it's a challenge :)
  • shmunster
    Options
    Just did day 3, it was hard, as I'd just been out on a walk with DS and his pram got a flat tyre so I had to carry him most of the way back!

1 more week to go! WOOOOOOO!!!!!
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1. I thought that the strength part was okay - no easy, but doable (except for the plank/dumbell row exercise and the lunge jumps). But the cardio and the abs are so much harder. I watched level 3 yesterday and I did not think it looked that bad. But when I tried to do it this morning, those jumps are killer. one day down, 9 more to go!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Today I finished day 3 of Level 3. Wow its killer. Just gonna take one day at time. Couldn't do it without your support ladies! 7 days to go!!!
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Keep it up girls!

I was wondering if anyone else feels pain on the two bones/muscles underneath your breasts from doing the superman? They feel like bruises and it's very uncomfortable. I'm wondering if I'm doing them wrong...
  • shonda_gonzalez
    shonda_gonzalez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had an unexpected trip this weekend and missed Saturday and Sunday. Now I will be doing Day 1 of Level 3 tonight after two days off. Talk about punishment for slacking! I'm sure it's going to kill me. I'm doing a 1 hour Zumba Class tonight first. I know I will be feeling the pain tomorrow!
  • googly1982
    Options
    day 2 for level 3 for me! it's definitely working some muscles differently. feels good to be sore again :)
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    I am sooo bored with level 3 now! Only got 4 days left luckily, but I think I might do level 2 tomorrow. I feel like level 2 did a much better job at getting my heart rate up.
  • shmunster
    Options
    I burn less cals in level 3 than 2, but level 3 will be building more strength and that isnt shown in your heart rate

That said there'd be no harm alternating, any exercise is better than none :)
  • Marebare74
    Options
    What a week to get a cold! If I wasn't only four days from the end I bet I would just quit. Level 3 on a lowered lung capacity absolutely stinks! And I know I'm not getting as effective of a workout, bummer!
  • Meddy450
    Options
    Did my first day of level 3 last night. All of this jumping is killing my knees!! Lol. But I love the ab workout you get from this level!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Just done D1 of L3 and found I prefer it to L2 (which I really did not like!). It's not easy, and I had to do some of the modified moves but I won't dread having to do the workout so much now. I think L2 got me far more out of breath overall which is why I disliked it. :laugh: