what is your biggest challenge today? And how can I over com

Options
My biggest challenge for me today is,....... coffee, Trying to cut coffee from my diet and replacing it with green tea. coffee make my tummy a bit upset, And I plan on having my teakettle ready to go in the morning, I am down to half a cup of coffee hopefully in a few days I'll be completely off

Replies

• GillespieRoberts
    Options
    I swtiched to black coffee instead of cream, then milk, stevia, then nothing in it. It was hard. I can't say I prefer it this way, but at least I am used to it. I also don't feel guilty indulging in something. That's a plus.
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My biggest challenge today is eating dinner, then eating off of my kiddo's plates so I don't have to throw away food. I'm gonna try not eating dinner until AFTER they eat - so I eat what's left off of their plates? Or do I just put it in a container (which gets tossed anyway)? Or just throw it away? Ugh!!
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My biggest challenge today is eating dinner, then eating off of my kiddo's plates so I don't have to throw away food. I'm gonna try not eating dinner until AFTER they eat - so I eat what's left off of their plates? Or do I just put it in a container (which gets tossed anyway)? Or just throw it away? Ugh!!

Throw it! You are not the rubbish bin (garbage can). I had to come to this point several years ago. Very hard for me, raised in the frugal way I was raised; but crucial to not let myself be the trash can. Part of how I got into this mess.
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My biggest challenge today is that I am throwing a birthday party for my husband tonight ... which means a Mexican feast with chicken nachos, burritos, chili, beer, wine and chocolate cake for dessert. Ugh. Going to try to eat very light the rest of the day and then just small portions tonight. But still need to allow myself the one meal to celebrate without going overboard. Will probably be over my calorie goal for the day. But stay on track until dinner, already exercised this a.m. and will get right back on track tomorrow morning.