Has anyone tried Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30?

Options
I just got it today and I am anxious about it. I am not going to start it until Monday evening because Monday morning I have to go take a fit test for a job and I don't want to be so sore from moving my muscles that I can't perform my best. I have done the 30 day shred before but my friend borrowed it and I just never got it back. I have about 10lbs to lose before I hit my goal. I am 5'5 145lbs and medium body type I think. Has anyone had good results with this? I have only been walking/jogging/running on the treadmill lately so I know its going to kick my butt!! My main areas are belly (of course) thighs and fat under my arms. Any advice for me would be great.

Thanks

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Have not done it but heard good reviews. It is supposed to be similar to 30DS with the 3,2,1 system but there are some new moves. I think it is a good plan to not start until after your fitness test.
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have it to do next after I finish 30 Day Shred. I have heard that a lot of people like it more than 30DS, which gives me hope. I have not lost a lot of weight with 30DS but definitely feel stronger. I have become a huge Jillian Michaels fan! Good luck!