What is your plan?

Options
cjgsmg
cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
Dave Ramsey says that a goal without a plan is just a wish (that is my rough paraphrase anyway). So, what is your plan to lose the 10 pounds this month? Break it down into weekly segments that you can accomplish.

I plan to run 3 times this week, strength train at least 3 times. Overall I want to run 50 miles and strength train 12 times in February. I will stick with my eating goal but allow myself 2 cheat days this month. (I have an idea that cheat days every once in a while are good for the mind and keep me on track for the long haul:smile: ). I lost 9 pounds last month and want to do it again!

Replies

• tknnwatkins
    tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Plan for me:

I will keep my calories under goal everyday.
    I will keep going to the grocery store to keep my house stocked with fresh fruits, veggies and other wholesome foods!
    I will plan my eating for the superbowl party so I don't blow the week with one night.
    I will exercise at least 5 nights a week during the week.
    When I achieve the 10 pound loss, I will reward myself with a massage from my favorite therapist!!

Well, these are my plans...
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I dont plan, I live every day as best I can, probably why I weight myself daily, but I already have a pretty decent lifestyle, diet could be better and could probably work out more
  • lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    my plan is:
    - to stay under calorie goal
    - to allow myself small cheats
    - to weigh myself everyday
    - get exercise at least 3 days a week even if it's a short walk

the ulitmate goal is to still be able to enjoy some of my favourite foods, get moderate exercise and still lose weight...
    so really a lifestyle change
  • cryingangel
    Options
    I'm using the 30 day shred as my #1 tool and trying to stay under calorie goal everyday. I'd really like to start speed walking but the weather is hit and miss. For the first time in my life I WANT to get outside and be active.