Hello and Welcome!

Options
SmashleeWpg
SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
We'll be starting the program this upcoming Monday, February 6th, 2012. Prior to that, leave a little note with a little bit about yourself, what you hope to accomplish with this program, why you love hitting the weights... anything that's on your mind!

Monday we'll weigh in, measure, and then giver for the next month, without worrying about the scale or the measuring tape. If you're someone who likes to weigh in weekly, that's fine, but it's not a requirement. Additionally, those who want to take photos to track their progress can also do so - not saying you have to share, however. Totally a personal preference! :)

Replies

• afiraz
    afiraz Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi,
    I am on day 8 of the program and love it! I do have to adjust some of my workouts because I do not have a gym membership and do everything from home.

15335691.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • olso2255
    Options
    Full time grad student that has let herself go. Looking to re-prioritize my health. This program looks awesome, and really doable. I am so excited!
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Phase 2 on Monday the 6th of Feb. There is another Jamie Group also.
    I hate cardio so not looking forward to adding that this week/phase.

When I started week 1 I was sore that whole week b/c I had not worked out in 2 months. The Nov/Dec break.
    The only 3 workout moves I've had to adjust were squat using a Smith Machine b/c there is no squat rack. The seated rear delt cable fly, I did inclined fly. For the T-Bar Row I didn't barbell bent over row.