Finished 30DS! On to the next :)

Options
nermal6873
nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
Just had to share...I finished 30DS yesterday and am so excited! Since starting (along win eating right) I lost 10.5 pounds! I've got another 8 to go before my UGW, so tomorrow I'm starting RI30. How's everyone else doing with their workouts?

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing No more trouble zones five times a week for a month so now im flipping my program to Killer buns level 3 with Ab ripper x four times a week and Ripped level 3 and 4 combined two times a week. Yesterday was the first time I did level 3 and 4 of Ripped together in over two months and even though Ive gained a lot of strength doing NMTZ, the cardio parts are killing me.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    We are on the opposite schedule! I just finished RI30 last week and started 30DS today! Best of luck to you ...all of her programs rock!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing No more trouble zones five times a week for a month so now im flipping my program to Killer buns level 3 with Ab ripper x four times a week and Ripped level 3 and 4 combined two times a week. Yesterday was the first time I did level 3 and 4 of Ripped together in over two months and even though Ive gained a lot of strength doing NMTZ, the cardio parts are killing me.

I love NMTZ! I like that it's a break from cardio and really helps tone and build strength. I'm doin 30DS 5 days a week and adding in another Jillian workout on top of it Tuesday and Thursdays and I think this will mainly be the one.
  • Ekirstin2
    Options
    Just had to share...I finished 30DS yesterday and am so excited! Since starting (along win eating right) I lost 10.5 pounds! I've got another 8 to go before my UGW, so tomorrow I'm starting RI30. How's everyone else doing with their workouts?

I just finished 30DS a few days ago. I started RI30 today. I am so excited! I had awesome results with 30DS. I didn't lose a lot of weight (only 5 lbs) but I lost A TON of inches (23 inches!!). Have you heard if RI30 is supposed to be as effective? I've been worried about that because there are so many groups for 30DS but I can't find anything current for RI30...
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

HOW FANTASTIC! Well done! That is incredible loss :) I liked 30DS more than Ripped, but I found 30DS helped me lose around my tummy and arms, and Ripped I lost a lot more on my bum and thighs. A good balance I think. I am now on my second round of Ripped and enjoying it more this time round.

Enjoy!