how are you feeling on day 7?

Options
i'm feeling surprisingly good considering I did 60 minutes of lower body yesterday and called chris a few names I can't repeat in polite company! my legs aren't anywhere near as sore as the last time I did lower body! I can actually walk and everything! but I thing I will do the 20 minute yoga to keep from tightening up before tomorrow. enjoy your rest or recovery day everyone!

Replies

• mamakate3
    Options
    Upper body feeling very sore but great today! I was going to go for a run but decided to just do a little yoga as well to get ready for tomorrow. Week 1 done! Go us!
  • jamr753
    Options
    Feeling a little sore from the 20 lower recovery, but other than that, pretty good. I will start day 8 tonight after the game. I'm sure my arms are going to be sore tomorrow! I decided not to weigh or measure myself yet. I feel like I have more energy from doing these workouts but not sure if I'm showing any improvement yet and I don't want to be discourage if I'm not showing any improvement yet... Hope everyone had a great day!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Arms were a bit sore today, but I did up my weights to 8 lbs so I expected that. It's a great feeling though! Ended up doing 3.5 miles on the treadmill today and walked the dog another 2 miles. I've done week 2 before, and it was a killer so hang in there this week everyone! YES WE CAN!!