How do you carry your weight?

Options
I carry my weight in my Stomach and on my hips, and into my inner thigh, And my stomach seems to be last place I lose it too, my ankles and wrist calf, and forearms start looking pretty thin and I feel like a lollipop.......A hoodie can only hide so much.....lol

Replies

• Aphreal
    Aphreal Posts: 103
    Options
    In my back end and thighs. To the point where I pretty much need 1 size jeans in the front and a whole bigger size just for my butt!
  • Myschelle
    Myschelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I carry mine from my knees to my hips. BAM! There it is! :wink:
  • CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    stomach, hips, thighs, boobs...all over really!
  • lindy3t
    Options
    hips, thighs, and stomach. I've had 3 c-sections and no muscle tone in my abs now. I'm really working on gaining strength in them.
  • cgailb
    cgailb Posts: 29
    Options
    I carry my weight in my Stomach and on my hips, and into my inner thigh, And my stomach seems to be last place I lose it too, my ankles and wrist calf, and forearms start looking pretty thin and I feel like a lollipop.......A hoodie can only hide so much.....lol

My weight is in the same places! My sister and I both have, what we call, side boob fat. It's so embarrassing!
  • kdwatkinspc
    Options
    Carry it hips, thighs and below.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs...but when I was heavier I would gain all over proportionately. :smile:
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I always carried it in my hips, butt, and thighs - but as I've gotten older and since I hurt my back, my core has suffered and now I have quite a bit in my stomach too..... Ugh! I hope this goes away soon now that I'm more active again!
  • SlimmingJules
    SlimmingJules Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was always bottom heavy, but since I've gained more weight I now have it also on my stomach, arms and boobs....some days I feel like a beach ball :grumble:
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    All over but mostly my gut
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I always had thunder thighs and would NEVER wear shorts when I was a kid. Even in elementary school when it was 100 degrees out! Still wore jeans or cords (that made that sound when you walk and your thighs rubbed together!). And, looking back, I wasn't even FAT! AW Jeesh! Now when I say I won't wear shorts, I really mean I won't wear shorts- lol! Over the last 10 years I have put on 20 --30 pounds and it feels like a fat suit I can't get out of! I just want to get out of the 'obese' category from the chart in the doctor's office. :sad:
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    in the belly, its like jelly! I am working really hard on that especially. my inner thighs are another problem area. When i drop weight its in the boobs, could i just gather up the belly and move it up to my chest?
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have fat arms,hips.thick waist, fat knees, haha, that about covers it all!!
  • 1ArmyMom1
    Options
    I am all upper body... belly, arms, face... I have no butt, no hips, and skinny legs... I REALLY wish my weight was evenly distributed
  • tnews43
    Options
    My fat is belly,hips and inner thighs....lets not forget the boobs too! Since I have started on my weight loss journey people tell me that my face looks thinner....geuss I have a fat face too LOL!!
  • jackie2866
    jackie2866 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    In my belly mostly, but lately I have noticed that my always pretty thin legs are getting big too. If I do a lot of walking/running, I get chafing! Inner thigh chafing!! Ugh not sexy at all :(
  • Jeannie5466
    Options
    Definitely hips, butt and thghs down to below the knees and like another on here shorts have always been a no no even when I was younger and a very slim size 10 (UK) I still had what my lovely big brothers called tree trunks for legs!
  • traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I carry it all over, but my belly still looks pregnant (about 6 weeks from term). I havent been pregnant for almost 15 years. I'm hoping that all the hard work I am doing at the gym will soon start to shift this. specially the stomach. (I have so many inches to lose from that area)
  • char102005
    Options
    I am a "pear shape" so most of my weight is in my butt, thighs, and hips. Those are the places that are hardest for me to lose in also. But I am determined to do it this time and keep it off!:flowerforyou:
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I always had thunder thighs and would NEVER wear shorts when I was a kid. Even in elementary school when it was 100 degrees out! Still wore jeans or cords (that made that sound when you walk and your thighs rubbed together!). And, looking back, I wasn't even FAT! AW Jeesh! Now when I say I won't wear shorts, I really mean I won't wear shorts- lol! Over the last 10 years I have put on 20 --30 pounds and it feels like a fat suit I can't get out of! I just want to get out of the 'obese' category from the chart in the doctor's office. :sad:

That was me too! Even at a low bodyfat I have big thighs...I now embrace them. After being in a bad accident I am thankful to have two working legs!!!