Monday Feb 6th - Day One! Weigh in and Measurements!

Options
SmashleeWpg
SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
Hey everyone!

So Day 1 is officially here!

For those of you who haven't checked out the program, we are starting Phase One today. I suggest you surf here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html

watch Jamie's videos, familiarize yourself with the workouts, the nutrition pointers/meal plans, and get ready to LIFT!

For those who want to, we'll be posting our starting weights and measurements today. Next "official" weigh in/measure day will be the start of Phase 2, which will fall on Monday, March 5th. If you choose to weigh yourself or measure more frequently than that, totally cool, but I won't be posting my results again until then. I want to give my body time to adjust!

The workout we'll be doing Monday is:

Chest & Triceps (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer-phase-1-day-1.html)

I'll check in a bit later with my starting weight/measurements (currently at work). Everyone else, feel free, and here we go! :)

Replies

• KonnieQuynhgiao
    KonnieQuynhgiao Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm so excited to find this group! I'm planning to start this program today as my day 1 too and stumbled onto this group! How cool is that! So far so good. I have my meals just as planned from Jamie's website. I just finished meal 2. Today I will do my workouts as planned after work. Since I work out at home, I'm going to use Cathe's STS DVD's series with hand weights instead. They target the same areas except for hand weights and barbell. I know that this month is no cardio, but I'm so tempting to do 20 minutes of cardio every day. I'm not sure if I should or just follow the program to the T!

I'm looking foward to the results that we will achieve with this program!

Konnie
  • SmashleeWpg
    Options
    How's everyone doing with day one?

I wasn't able to do my measurements today; couldn't find my measuring tape before work. So they'll have to wait until tomorrow. Can tell everyone that I'm starting at 195.8 however, and I'm hoping to be down at least 10 by the time we weigh in again!

@Konnie; I did a lot of research on this program before deciding to do it, and the people who had the most success were those who stuck as closely to the program as possible. It's designed to be followed for a reason, so while I know it's tempting to do cardio in the first month, we have to trust in the process! :)
  • KonnieQuynhgiao
    KonnieQuynhgiao Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right! I'm going to stick with it....but do you find that the way MFP set up the calories? It's so less...Mine is set for 1250 calories per day and weight traning does burn much calories. Jamie's eating plan seems to have more calories intake and I know that I'm eating clean food...should I worry about the calories intake? It doesn't seem to match up with MFP....any suggestions or thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Konnie
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If anyone has questions about Phase 1. I have completed it and started 2 on Monday.
    I must say I didn't gain/lose weight or gain/lose inches.
  • SmashleeWpg
    Options
    @Konnie - I wouldn't worry about calories as much on this plan as if you were just calorie counting, since you should be filling up on clean, healthy foods. But, at the end of the day, it's what you're comfortable with!!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday... Hoping it's still okay that I join and that today is my Day 6 (rest day). :flowerforyou:

My starting weight was 157.6. I'm hoping to get down to 150, which is my goal weight. I haven't been worrying about calories as much and set my limit at 1850, which is barely below maintenance for me. I haven't been eating back exercise calories.
  • SmashleeWpg
    Options
    I started on Sunday... Hoping it's still okay that I join and that today is my Day 6 (rest day). :flowerforyou:

My starting weight was 157.6. I'm hoping to get down to 150, which is my goal weight. I haven't been worrying about calories as much and set my limit at 1850, which is barely below maintenance for me. I haven't been eating back exercise calories.

Of course you can join in! You're only one day off, that doesn't make much of a difference at all! How has everyone been doing this first week? My arms were SO sore by day 4, I could barely extend them. May have overdone it a bit on the weights. Here's to smarter lifting in week two for me!