Results!

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
I'm done - and I did it in 30 days : ) I am most proud of my sense of accomplishment. I am fairly happy with the results too. I lost 2.2 kg (about 4 lbs). Weight loss wasn't great but I'm liking my pics (before, week 1, finish):

002-1-1.jpg

003-3-1.jpg

023-2-1.jpg

I'll be sad to not check in with you lovely ladies every day. Thank you so much for your positive energy and thoughts. I wish all of you who are continuing on to ripped in 30 all the best (I'm hoping I can still check in on you even though I won't be doing it). I'm moving on to a combination of No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. There's a group up and running for this if anyone wants to jump on. I hope you are all proud of yourselves for getting it done!

Replies

• ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Wow, Kai85, I can see some muscle definition on your shoulders and arms. I think your results are fantastic.
    (Looks like your puppy wants some recognition as well!)
    Best of luck on your next workout endeavor. I'll try the Ripped in 30 next (starting Friday to be exact) When that's done I want to mix it up a bit. Heck, I have 4 of Jillian's DVDs now, so some sort of mixer sounds like a plan.
    I'd like to send you a friend request so we can keep in touch, if you don't mind. You have the kind of spunk and tenacity that could keep me motivated throughout.
    -Elke
  • ekdennis
    Options
    Great job! I will post my results tomorrow. A friend from work will be taking my measurements. Can't wait!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Here are my results: lost 2.4 lbs. Not too thrilled with that but what can you do? I wish I had taken pics but I did take my measurements! I lost 1.5" in my thighs combined....lost an inch in my hips....lost .5" in my waist and lost an inch in my arms combined! 5" lost total!
  • ESP12
    Options
    Here are my results: lost 2.4 lbs. Not too thrilled with that but what can you do? I wish I had taken pics but I did take my measurements! I lost 1.5" in my thighs combined....lost an inch in my hips....lost .5" in my waist and lost an inch in my arms combined! 5" lost total!

Congratulations, BeckKotsch!
  • ESP12
    Options
    I have yet to read the tutorial on posting pictures. I had my husband take pictures every 10 days but can't really "see" a big change. However, I can SO tell in my jeans and am really happy :bigsmile: about that. Toning and conditioning is what I was after.
    If I'm brave enough, you may see pics of me on here after all! I did not take measurements before this and now wish I had. Seems to me that's where the biggest changes happened for me. My weight initially went up 3 pounds and I'm now only a scant pound lighter -go figure!
    All in all it was rewarding, but I'm glad to be done with it.
    Next endeavor: Ripped in 30 starting THIS FRIDAY1 Any takers?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3011-ripped-in-30-starting-february10th

I wish everyone continued success on whatever is next on your list!
    Thanks for all the continued support throughout -that made it doable.
    -Elke
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Since starting the 30 Day Shred, I have lost 7 lbs, 1/2" from my neck, 4" from my waist, and 7" from my hips!
  • ESP12
    Options
    Since starting the 30 Day Shred, I have lost 7 lbs, 1/2" from my neck, 4" from my waist, and 7" from my hips!

Wowser, LenGirl75! What amazing results! I'm proud of you for sticking with it!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Ok, so I just realized that I can't add! LOL I only lost 4"! Boo! I suppose that's better than nothing though! Haha
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great results! I wish I had the definition in my stomach that you do!