Anyone still on Level 1??

Options
Ok, so I started the same time as you guys but was planning on doing every other day for a whole month then going up a Level, but feeling really impatient about not seeing any results so far I have done 2 weeks of every other day of the 30DS on Level 1, it doesnt seem to be getting any easier and am not seeing any results so from this week am going to do every day Monday - Friday at Level 1 throughout February and will take pics of now and the end of Feb.

How is everyone else getting on? seeing any results?

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I started the same time as you guys but was planning on doing every other day for a whole month then going up a Level, but feeling really impatient about not seeing any results so far I have done 2 weeks of every other day of the 30DS on Level 1, it doesnt seem to be getting any easier and am not seeing any results so from this week am going to do every day Monday - Friday at Level 1 throughout February and will take pics of now and the end of Feb.

How is everyone else getting on? seeing any results?

I'm not doing 30DS by itself so not a good comparison for anybody doing just 30DS. I'm still doing as much of my normal routine as possible. 3 days weights, 5 days of cardio. 30DS is an extra to really push me over the top. If I can't get to the gym for my normal, I've been trying to double up and do 30DS in the morning and again at night. Burning 20-250 calories in a 20 minute session isn't enough for me. I'm working to really improve my cardio so I need to do more intense than just the 30DS.