How is it going...2.6.12

Ok, so this morning i did day 3.....day 1 and 2 were extremely tiring and left me sore...day 3 was hard but better....2 things im finding....

1. am workout is best for me
2. i need to work on my diet to make this worthwhile

With that being said...i plan to really focus this week on my calories, getting rest, and rising early...lets do this!!

Replies

• lnicole1625
    lnicole1625 Posts: 40 Member
    I think once you get through day 3 it gets easier. I did day 6 yesterday, and I notice my an increase in my endurance. I have also been wearing my HRM while I work out and the calories I burn appear to be less and less. I think it is because it puts less stress on my body now. Soon I will be able to start level 2. Yikes! Good Luck!
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    This would be 5 days moving at level one..the whole time and also doing her week ABS in between which I find to be worse. I'm down one pound. And some inches.

But I'm always under calories but I need to focus on food and make sure I'm eating more healthy. But I can get through it easier I'm going to give it another 4days and then I'm going to try out level two. Pray for me. Ladies lets make it count...!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,290 Member
    Tonight is my Day 6 of Level 1, yesterday kicked butt and powered through almost all of it.
    Having a bit of a mental blcok today, hoping a hard session will help. Def looking forwad to leveling up!! I've done (off and on) Level 1 more times than I can count! Just gotta stick to it til Friday and I'll be through with Level 1.
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    I've been doing the 30DS every alternate day, though I stopped when I went away on holiday, but I'm right back into it. I'm on about L1D7, but I'm hoping to increase the frequency a bit, depending on how I feel so you guys don't overtake me too quickly!
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Hi all! I started Level 2 yesterday and find it so much more fun that Level 1...which I mostly loathed. So far I'm not sore at all (was the first few days of Level 1). Added in 15 min of 6 Week 6 Pack after 30DS, couldn't make the entire 30 minutes!

My endurance has shot up over the past 2 weeks for sure.
  • I just started yesterday, completed day 2 today.

OUCH!

That is all...
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    I started last night and I'm so sore today. Going to push through it tonight.
  • MILFaspirations
    MILFaspirations Posts: 108 Member
    OHhh i love the soreness!!!

singing usher's song (let it burn!!!)

anyways, today will be day 5 for me!

i am just worried on the two days i go in to work (waking up at 5am getting home at 4pm) am i going to really do it!

i know these kids will be all on me like white on rice...

i normally work out when my son naps at 1ish.. but 2 days a week i go into work office... so this might be challenging.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 751 Member
    I have to start it no later than 5:30am because I have to get the kids up & moving @ 6am. Only time I really have. I have to force myself out of bed but afterwords I'm happy I did.