Challenge week 2-6-2012 thru 2-12-2012

Options
This weeks challenge is going to be super easy for everyone:) and there should be no excuses from anyone! lol I want you to "sneak" in fitness this week. Like when you go to the store...park farther back then normal....when your on the phone instead of sitting walk around or pretend to sit by putting you back against the wall and keep your knees at a 90 degree angle. Here are a few more examples...

http://www.dailyglow.com/8-ways-to-squeeze-fitness-into-your-day.html

http://www.recipe4living.com/articles/sneaking_exercise_into_your_day.htm

http://diettogo.com/blog/ways-to-sneak-in-exercise-every-day

Just find one thing that you can do and do it twice a day! If you find more then one that your able to do GREAT! just do at least one 2 times per day...NO EXCUSES!!! Lets get this...we have all been having bad weeks on and off here and so many of us have been busy and sick and injured that some of the challenges have been left undone...Not THIS week!!! We are all grown women out with a purpose to shed this weight! Let's get it together girls! Let's get there together!!

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    sounds great!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    No excuses this week!! We got this!!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hahaha! I laugh that this is the challenge because just last night my hubby was laughing at me for randomly doing sumo squat jumps in the middle of the kitchen. You know the ballet plie and then jumping up... from 30 ds. I said, you are just gonna have to get used to the fact that I am not your sedentary wife anymore. His reply, "What's sedentary?". HAHAHAHA!!!! I felt smart!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    oh... btw... the challenge is accepted. No matter how many laughs I get...
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great challenge this week!! It's on!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    YAYY so happy with all the positive outlooks this week!!! keep it up!

@JackieLM lmao good for you!!
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    UGH! I'm still holding out for that challenge... who can eat the most tator chips and sit on there *kitten* on the couch the longest challenge.....Not gonna happen huh!!! FINE your challenge is excepted....I'm on it and I love it cause it will make me a better person for doing it! (did I sound convincing)? :tongue:
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am happy to report that I have complete the challenge for today!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    So I appear to be going to wrong way on the scale but I'll get back on track, it's a new month and I'm putting January behind me. Yesterday I did bum squeezes while I worked and while I put laundry away last night. :) For today, I am going to continue doing my butt squeezes while I work and I am also going to try to get 50 squats in at work.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    So I appear to be going to wrong way on the scale but I'll get back on track, it's a new month and I'm putting January behind me. Yesterday I did bum squeezes while I worked and while I put laundry away last night. :) For today, I am going to continue doing my butt squeezes while I work and I am also going to try to get 50 squats in at work.

at least you know your scale is working...mine is stuck!!!! lol We are both getting our butts in gear!!!! lol Lets get this cuz I am tired of always getting stuck here!!!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    HOW ARE WE DOING LADIES???