Checking in - how's everyone doing??

Options
So we're a few weeks in -- how is everyone doing? I'm hanging in there, but am a little frustrated that I've plateaued. I'm counting calories like a madwoman, but also exercising a lot more than I used to. Am I not losing as much weight because I'm gaining muscle and getting more toned? Anyone else have this issue?

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• blburslem
    blburslem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you eating your excersise calories? If you're eating something like 1200 calories per day and then burning calories by excersising you may be at a stand still because you're in starvation mode.
  • KPinkBow
    Options
    Yeah I'm pretty consistently eating them back. Oh well, onward and upward!
  • Kinsey035
    Options
    Glad you posted that- I struggled this week with logging in and tracking and it shows! I think that these mid weeks (weeks 4 through 7) are usually pretty hard bc the "newness" has worn off! I vowed (to myself) this morning that I was going to make sure I tracked every day this week!
  • cmd7110
    Options
    Yes I'm at the same place however my clothes fit better. I seem to stay steady with no loss one week and loose the next. It's kinda weird, but will keep it up.
  • Kinsey035
    Options
    Eek! I fell off the tracking wagon and sure enough, I started seeing gains! So I'm back in action!
  • alease27
    alease27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am actually pretty excited, I am still over 10 pounds away from my real goal :-) but I am already fitting almost all of my old clothes.
  • KPinkBow
    Options
    I about a third of the way to my goal - it's been slow with some flat weeks, but I'm getting there! What I'm really excited about is my running progress - 5k race here I come!
  • ca02787
    Options
    I am hanging in there too. I have signed up to do a 5k on st pattys day..I am at 2 1/2 miles in 25 mins .. but got on the scale today and saw a1/2 lbs gain but thats ok..