Daily Goals, Week 1

Options
plushkitten
plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
Hey everyone! These are little challenges that will complement the video exercises. Every week as the intensity of the program increases, so will the goals! Check in every once in awhile on this forum to share tips to the group about how your doing with staying focused on these mini goals. Good luck!!

Goal 1: Exceed in drinking 60 ounces of water a day.

Goal 2: Do at least 30 minutes of a cardio exercise of your choice before you start the video exercises. *Does not have to be right before your video. Just take the time to fit it in your day.*

Goal 3: Either allow yourself one small cheat per day that fits into your macros, or allow yourself to have one cheat day on either Friday or Saturday

Goal 4: Meditate!! Or just take some time to yourself that allows you to relax and unwind.

Replies

• musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    These are all great challenges! I'm not sure about the cheat meal though LOL I really don't have many cheat items in the house...last time I went shopping I refused to buy anything that would trigger me to eat something bad!! LOL
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    These are all great challenges! I'm not sure about the cheat meal though LOL I really don't have many cheat items in the house...last time I went shopping I refused to buy anything that would trigger me to eat something bad!! LOL

Even if its a healthy treat, like greek yogurt with some honey and berries. Something that you enjoy. It doesn't have to be a "bad" food. :) Good luck!!
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! These are little challenges that will complement the video exercises. Every week as the intensity of the program increases, so will the goals! Check in every once in awhile on this forum to share tips to the group about how your doing with staying focused on these mini goals. Good luck!!

Goal 1: Exceed in drinking 60 ounces of water a day.

Goal 2: Do at least 30 minutes of a cardio exercise of your choice before you start the video exercises. *Does not have to be right before your video. Just take the time to fit it in your day.*

Goal 3: Either allow yourself one small cheat per day that fits into your macros, or allow yourself to have one cheat day on either Friday or Saturday

Goal 4: Meditate!! Or just take some time to yourself that allows you to relax and unwind.

Goal 1: This is one I have to work on. I have cut out soda (except as a treat on cheat days) but I LOVE Crystal Light Iced Tea. I usually pick that to have with meals.

Goal 2: Good call!

Goal 3 & 4: Doing these things will ensure long term success!

Great ideas PK!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Im not MFP savvy and I just realized how to see all of the 6w26p post. SMH @ ME,lol

Im in for the daily goals. especially water. I can go a whole day on coffee and tea alone. SO I know thats terrible
    I'd also like to friend everyone in the group so look out for my request!