Check In: 02-06-12

Options
skywa
skywa Posts: 901 Member
I know I'm not a mod, but i thought that i'd be good for all of us to check in every Monday and talk about how we've done so far.

Today is the first day sure, but starting a new program/diet is the hardest part! So perhaps we can all share our plan for succeeding this month.

So how is everyone doing? What is you plan for success?

My plan this month is to eat NO processed carbs except on weekends. Which means no rice, no bread, no pasta, no tortillas, PERIOD. Carbs are my number one weakness so this is going to be hard. So far I'm doing okay though. I also plan on eating my required amount of protein EVERY day. Which means 1 g of protein per lb of lean body mass. Which should be just over 100 g a day. I know i can do this! This month i am also doing "Ripped in 30". I hope that being strict with my diet will help me get some great results along with the work outs.

Replies

• Motivationrequired
    Options
    I failed today BIG time so so sorry everyone :-(
  • fight2stay_thin
    Options
    i have ripped in 30 too! im starting it on february 16th so that by my 2 year anniversary on March 20th(celebrating march 17th) i will look hot as hell if its the last thing i do!

my goals are to definitely not binge, to be able to eat out with my bf or go out with him and stay within my cal limit, also to do as much cardio as possible and not letting my fitness obsession interfere with my schoolwork because i have to get good grades this semester!!

my goals are to fit comfortably in my size 3 skinny jeans and to go out w my bf with a fancy bra to show off my belly button piercing with pride :) 5 weeks!! YES I CAN!!
    this time last year i made my first goals ever and lost 10 lbs in a month(i was 175 and got down to 160 by march 20 last year)
    so i have to prove to myself that this last year was not a waste and that i finish my 1 year mark at my goal weight(which i got to in december and lost my beautiful bod quick ><)