Hello

Options
Hey there out there how are all you doing? Sorry i have not been on here in a bit i am feeling like there is not enough hours in the day to do everything that i want to do ... How are you all doing biggest loser weigh ins and all? What are you all up to for this weekend do tell...

Replies

• aprilh123
    Options
    Hi jdragonfly,
    I for one am not doing too well with the biggest loser. Luckily we are not weighing in until the end. I have to get on track. It has even been difficult for me to log in my food the last few days. I am really trying to get back on track. This weekend is going to be busy. Our church is having a valentine dinner and I am organizing all the food. So Friday night it is off to get everything then Saturday I will spend most of the day getting it all cooked. Then Sunday we will have church and my son has baseball practice in the afternoon. It will be very busy with something to do constantly. I hope to at least make some decent choices as far as food goes. It is going to be hard but if I can not fall completly off the wagon it will be better for me in the long run.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I will try to check in some time in the next few days.
  • mommyof4inny
    Options
    Hey there. I have not been focused this week. It is entirely my fault and I just need to get myself back on track. It is the week before my monthly visitor is due and I am finding myself craving chocolate. On top of that, I am currently undergoing a three night sleep study and I am exhausted (tonight is night two). I was on track for breakfast this morning but slipped up bigtime at lunch (we went to Wendy's). Back on track tomorrow.

My weekend plans include watching my son wrestle at the sectionals! If he win's his match....he will go to the state tournament in two weeks! He has a very good chance! We are having breakfast with my father and step mom on Sunday. Sunday night, I am going to a musical performance.