Ripped in 30 level 3 ab hold

Options
medoria
medoria Posts: 673 Member
First time around I had no problem with this. Not saying it was easy but my butt def. lifted from the floor. Second time around I dont lift even a little bit and I dont feel it in my abs at all. is there anything I could do diffrently? Or should I do a different move like for example hollow man, where I get full contact and can keep the contraction?

Replies

• Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...that is odd that you were able to do it before and can't now. I would have suggested checking where your hands are positioned but you obviously know where they should be if you did it before. But, maybe try experimenting and moving them up and back to different positions and see if you get a lift? I don't get way off the ground during that move but I definitely feel it.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think its the fact that I havent done it for a while ( three months) and now do it so rearly that my body just gets confused and it takes longer for it to find the right position. I tried moving my arms up and down but the move is only a minute long so I didnt get that far but Ill keep on keeping on.