Ripped in 30 Days starts TOMORROW!

Options
ESP12
ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
So make your decision to join us! So far it's mostly ladies who have just finished the 30 Day Shred with Jillian (started on January 9th) but we'd like to extend an invitation to anyone with motivation and tenacity for working on bettering your bodies.
That being said, we are letting you have a little leeway with the days you are working out -see intro topic posted on here.

Hope to see you on here, Elke

Replies

• qtpie99
    qtpie99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am actually on week 2 but wanted to join anyway :smile:
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am actually on week 2 but wanted to join anyway :smile:

Glad to have you. Maybe we can hear some of your experience with it.
    I hope you read the first thread on here on how we plan to report and exchange on a daily basis. Seems everyone is doing other workouts at the same time, so we will all be at different levels.
    Looking forward to hear from you tomorrow!
    -Elke
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am sooo excited to start tomorrow. i think i am going through Jillian withdrawal!!!:laugh:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    im starting week two on sunday :D lets do it! ima post before n after photos also.
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I have done 30 day shred in the past (never for the full 30 days) but wanted something new now that I am really motivated. I just finished day 2 of Ripped and I'm burning! You will recognize some of the same moves from Shred but a lot of new ones too!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 today and plan, for the most part, to complete it straight through. My legs and abs don't burn as much today (thankfully), by some of that (the burn) may be attributable to running 4-8 miles/day after working out to the video ; and this is my first JM workout. My starting stats were:
    CW: 122
    Waist: 24
    Hips: 34.5
    Thigh: 18
    Calf: 13.5
    Bicep: 10.5
    Forearm: 8.75
    Neck: 11.75
  • andreakrystal
    Options
    I just started yesterday, so I'm super excited to go on this journey with all of you! The inspiration is needed since it's kicking my butt :)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    so excited to join your group!!! I just started this dvd and it'll be nice to have you all here for support/motivation!! Good luck everyone!!