Should I move on to Level 2?

Options
Mershon88
Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
So i started this 30DS on the 24th... missed only 2 days from being ill. I am still on Level 1 workout. Should I be moving on by now to Level 2? For the most part...I'm still sweating my *kitten* off and find it hard to keep up with the cardio (jumping jacks, jump rope mostly) without having to take a breather. Anyone else having this problem and did you move to the next level? Or wait til you can do it without wanting to die lol.

Replies

• Mershon88
    Mershon88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Gave Lvl 2 a try today... and I made it!! Didn't die.. although I feel like I was going to. Haha. Guess I will stick with Lvl 2 for a bit til I'm ready to try out 3. Good luck to all! Hope you're all hangin in there! :)
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! I started on level 2 last 6 days ago and it's much easier now, I'm still dropping to my knees by the end of it, but I feel much stronger and can keep up with almost everything. It's a great workout! Between the shred and running after my kids, I should be at my goal weight in no time! Haha! :)
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've done five days of L2 so far and it is still pretty hard. By the end of L1 even though I was sweating, I started finding it easy. Am down with the flu now so will be taking a break for a couple of days. What have been your results so far (if you dont mind sharing)? I've not lost any lbs but lost 2 inches of my stomach and 1.5 inches off my waist. :smile: