Where'd everybody go?!?!?

Options
Oh no friends where is everyone???? I hope that everyone is doing okay and still on their way to losing what they want, so how are all of you that still visit this page? Does anyone still visit our little group? Anybody? Maybe? Kinda? A little?

I know I've been super busy the last few weeks- moving, unpacking(ish), setting up new turtle tank, starting my job at now three locations that vary on a day to day basis... yeah life went KABOOM.

But I'm back, and very excited to say that I am now in ONEderland so things are starting to look up for me.
I hope everyone is doing okay!!!!!

Replies

• AnnaGallegos88
    AnnaGallegos88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i still check here and there but it seems everyone is gone :(
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I Check in too
  • goodmonster
    Options
    awwww.... well what the heck should we do??
  • yummyteece
    Options
    It's hard tho, with all the lag caused by the extra "new resolution" people. Hopefully, the site will get back up to speed and make it easier to log calories and such. I find that if I log on late at night to do catch up logging and the site is slow, it does not motivate me to keep doing it.

But I keep trying. :) That's got to count for something.
  • Lmullaney79
    Lmullaney79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I signed up for the group, but not much seems to be going on...

13968519.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Lol, sometimes I forget to page down to Groups in the community page, then I get distracted by some foolish post above. Well I'm down 21 lbs since I started 3 months ago so it works, lol. We need to come up with some really misleading and funny topic. Watch folks log in then, lol
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm still going strong :)
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I often forget to check the groups, but I am still here and going strong!