Thursdays joke :-)

BIG_Lew
BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
The mom calls the husband a "*kitten*" and the the dad calls the wife a "*****" and billy goes to his mom and says "mom wats a ***** and a *kitten*?" and the mom says "well, a ***** is a lady and a *kitten* is a gentlemen" and then later billy goes outside and listens to his neighbors and hears " put ur penis in my vagina!" so billly goes to his mom and says "mom wats a penis and vagina?" his mom says " well billy, a penis is a hat and a vagina is a coat" and then later billy sees his dad shaving and cuts himself and says "****" and billy said "dad, wats ****?" and then his dad says "well billy, **** is a type of shaving cream" and then billy goes to see his mom cutting the turkey and his mom cuts her finger and says "****!" and then billy says to his mom "mom wats ****?" and his mom replies "well billy **** is a way of cutting the turkey" and then later the guests arrive and billy goes to them and says "hello *****es and *kitten*, may i take ur penis's and vaginas, my dad's upstairs wiping **** off his face, and my mom is in the kitchen ****ing the turkey" lol