2/10/2010 Chat Thread

Options
Itsallbs15
Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
Good Morning ladies. I hope everyone had a fabulous week. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I have drill this weekend so I won't exactlly be enjoying my weekend but such is life. What are your plans for the weekend?

Replies

• molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    happy friday! my fiance and i are going shopping for wedding bands this weekend, hoping to get something while it's on sale for valentines day. what are your drills for?
  • Itsallbs15
    Options
    I just realized that this is dated for 2010!!! I guess I was out of it this morning!!! OOO, wedding bands, thats exciting. I have Army Reserve drill this weekend.
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

My weekend is pretty uneventful accept for working out and getting things organized around the house. However, I did get asked out today from a guy at the gym so I am pretty excited about that. Its been a really long time since I have been hit on so I was really nervous at the time. I can put on a pretty good act though..until I come home and jump up and down like a teenager..lol!

Congrats on the ring shopping! (Whisper)..Ask the jeweler what he/she recommends...they will point you to a nice rock...then when you try it on with excitement...very hard for the guy to say no..lol!! Let us know how it goes.

Hi Brenda..let me know how the drill goes..Im interested in what your trainer makes you do. ttyl :)
  • Itsallbs15
    Options
    Its Army training so we will be sitting in briefings all of today listening to a 2-star general talk about how much he cares and wants to be there for the soldiers all the while knowing that he is on a tight schedule. I know tomorrow we will be doing pt which will probably consist of a lot of walking, push-ups and sit-ups. I will let you know how it goes.
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    haha thanks for the ring advice - i'll let you know the turnout :)

Lori - that's so exciting! so you said yes i take it lol?

Brenda - well that doesn't sound like the most fun ever...but we must do what we must do right? and 2010 hahaha i didn't even notice that!
  • firealiceice
    firealiceice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late posting, but I spent the entire week with my 84 year old great grandma (who i love dearly, but she's a little forgetful and hard of hearing :P) Can't wait until this Thursday because I'm going to West Point for the Rifle Team State Tournament!!!! :D