Week of 2-10-12

Options
jennmoore3
jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
Sorry guys. I forgot today was friday! Well weigh in on the spreadsheet as usual. Here's the things to focus on. If you have any ideas please post them under the ideas thread or message me!

1. No matter how busy of a day you're having, fit in 20 minutes minimum of cardio! It's enough to release endorphins and strengthen your heart without being too time consuming. No excuses, it can be as simple as walking up and down the stairs at a good pace during your lunch break! 20 minutes is only a little over 1% of your day. You can spare that tiny amount of time for your health!

2. Whenever you find yourself getting out of control say to yourself " As much as I want to eat {this Food} and enjoy a moment or two of pleasure, losing weight is more important to me" While we all are good at berating ourselves when we do something wrong, we need to really make sure we give ourselves credit when we do something right, and give ourselves a pep talk when we go out of control ... pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and start again.

3. Let's try some crunches! How about 25 a day! My friend told me about a standing crunch. You stand against the wall, tush touching the wall. Now you know how the small of your back does not touch the wall, but your tush and upper back does? Well, tighten up those abs and get the small of your back touching the wall. relax and repeat. Not sure if it works or not, but her Chiro Doc recommended it for her.

4. Water, Water, Water.... drink at least 8 glasses this week! I know I have slacked have you?

Replies

• cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome ideas this week Jen. I feel like you are speaking directly to me. Love ya
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Well, I did get the standing crunch idea from you! We will do this!!!