The Inspiration Thread

Options
Ladies post whatever inspires you here! I'm going to kick it off with a pic I found this morning:

6853616679_c968d986b0.jpg
kill by Losin it2012, on Flickr

Replies

• RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I love that and love this idea. My grandkids thinking I am the best thing since white bread, keeps me going. They need me to be more than an old gram sitting in a chair, I am very hands on with them, always have been, I need to be fun and active for as long as I can be.
  • CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's great that your grandkids keep you moving Riley, my nieces always keep me on my toes when I'm around them so I'll make an effort to see them more often now :smile:

My current mantra is:

6819984347_9a9ec7d389.jpg
    steps by Losin it2012, on Flickr
  • GillespieRoberts
    Options
    I drank alcohol on Friday night and it took me 2 full days to get over it. My body does NOT recover like it used to. I half heartedly got on the mat yesterday, only because I have exercised every day since returning to school in January. Today I didn't feel like it either, but I did. I put in Billy Blanks's Tae Bo. One of his mantras is to "Exercise your will." I did!
  • HealthyChicana
    HealthyChicana Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is having 2 of my girls tell me daily that they are proud of me each and every time I exercise or chose to stay away from the unhealthy foods. They make me smile!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    HOW BEAUTIFUL IS YOUR INSPIRATION, HEALTHYCHICAN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!:flowerforyou:
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is having 2 of my girls tell me daily that they are proud of me each and every time I exercise or chose to stay away from the unhealthy foods. They make me smile!!! :flowerforyou:
    our Family is the Best Inspiration. they want us to live life with them and not on the sidelines.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    When my girls tell me I look sexy....and I hate when they use that word because they are too little to know about "sexy", but it still makes me feel good!
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Love the mousetrap!
    Putting on some good, fast music helps me get pumped up when I REALLY don't feel like doing a darn thing!
  • CailleachBeara
    Options
    Found this today:

• CailleachBeara
    Options
    GAH!!! I just cannot get my pics to work and I've read all the tutorials, what the hell am I doing wrong?????
  • Mabohlale
    Mabohlale Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has a ton of great inspirational quotes and photos if you look under Health and Fitness. Here's one I liked from the other day:

"The thing about reaching your goal weight is that it's 100% possible. It's completely in your control. The only thing stopping you from getting there is you. So get out of the way!"

:happy: