Whoop whoop for us!!

Options
Just had a quick look at the spreadsheet and anyone who's put in their new measurements has lost inches!!

We're all doing great to have stuck with it people. 11 days down 19 to go :drinker:

Thank you all for the support and motivation and lets hope it continues xx

Replies

• Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Will do measurements in morning. The evil period has shown up on the day I'm supposed to measure! :mad:
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Just added my measurements....very disappointing. I lost less than an inch in the bust area... that's all. No other decreases. I've lost a few pounds, but that is all. I feel like I must be doing something wrong... I see all these other people have great results with 30DS and I have a LOT to lose! Maybe its the time of day I measured? I ate about 2hrs ago... maybe next time I'll measure in the AM...
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Will do measurements in morning. The evil period has shown up on the day I'm supposed to measure! :mad:

That's so typical of Tom. Damn him.
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    Just added my measurements....very disappointing. I lost less than an inch in the bust area... that's all. No other decreases. I've lost a few pounds, but that is all. I feel like I must be doing something wrong... I see all these other people have great results with 30DS and I have a LOT to lose! Maybe its the time of day I measured? I ate about 2hrs ago... maybe next time I'll measure in the AM...

Aw, sorry you feel disappointed....maybe you'll have a great result on day 21 if you don't measure again until then? It all evens out in the end, our bodies are just all different.:flowerforyou:

I've only lost 1.5lbs since I started 11 days ago, that's low for me....I usually lose double that in 10 days.

But I feel stronger, and that's the main thing.
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    Looking at the figures. I have to agree. Everyone is doing great, even if it is only a small change. It is a change none the less. Keep up the great work everybody. :flowerforyou:
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I lost a teeny amount, but it's very pleasing that my number ratio has remained the same! Very satisfying for my organisational side.
  • LauraSmyth28
    Options
    I lost a teeny amount, but it's very pleasing that my number ratio has remained the same! Very satisfying for my organisational side.

LOL!! You sound like me!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have just been able to post my measurements and it can be a little disappointing seeing the other results. At over 200 lbs I expected weight to really drop but I gained like 4 lbs in 5 days then lost 2 after 5 more...I dont know what is going on BUT my best results have been my thighs and arms so I wont complain. I lost like an inch off of each arm and each thigh! :bigsmile: Great job to everyone! Lets keep up the good work!!