FINISHED!!!

Options
shmunster
shmunster Posts: 538 Member
So, who is finished???

I missed few days s I finish tues but I'd love to hear other peoples results?

Replies

• bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My last day is tomorrow :)
  • shmunster
    Options
    Awesome, I cant wait to be able to say I did it! And to measure too!
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Official 30 days is Done on Wed. ..but I did 14 days at level 1 and want to do a full 10 days of Level 3...so will wrap it all up on Friday. I'm currently doing 6 week pack every 2nd day...but am starting Ripped in 30 on Monday Feb. 20th...if anyone wants to join me on that message me.
    Way to go to those who followed through and completed this challeng! Can't wait to see everyone's results!
  • shmunster
    Options
    One of the girls has started a ripped in 30 group too, you should join that

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3219-ripped-in-30-wonder-women
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    My last day is on Tuesday and I will measure on Wednesday.:smile:
  • ProjectTina
    Options
    Hey! Yesterday was my last day :-) I managed to do it with only one day break at level 1. In addition to the shred, I've also done 3.5 weeks of C25K.
    I doubt my measurements are correct because I wasn't very meticulous when taking them the first week.

Weight: 2.7 kg / 6 lbs (from 99 kg to 96.3 kg)
    Neck: 15.5 inch --> 15.1 inch
    Waist: 48 inch --> 48 inch
    Hips: 46 inch --> 45 inch

Although my measurements doesn't show a smaller waist, I think the before/after pictures do. I also think I've gained much better posture :-)
    ZgE8X.jpg
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I just finished the 30DS! Here are my results!

Pounds Lost:
    Level 1: 4lbs.
    Level 2: 3lbs
    Level 3: 3lbs
    Total Lost: 10Lbs

Inches Lost:
    Neck: .5"
    Chest: 2"
    Waist: 2"
    Rt. Arm: .5"
    Lt. Arm: .5"
    Hips: 2"
    Rt. Thigh: 1.5"
    Lt. Thigh: 1.5"
    Total Inches: 10.5"

One dress size lost!

Thanks hotties for all of your support. This was really fun for me although at times very grueling. This was my first group challenge and I really couldn't have done it without your inspiration. A special thanks to LoveActually for starting this group. I am gonna take tomorrow off then on to Ripped in 30. If you would like to join this group it is called Ripped in 30- Wonder Women. I can't wait to see all of you results!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    :smile: Awesome! I can really see a difference! Congrats!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Hey! Yesterday was my last day :-) I managed to do it with only one day break at level 1. In addition to the shred, I've also done 3.5 weeks of C25K.
    I doubt my measurements are correct because I wasn't very meticulous when taking them the first week.

Weight: 2.7 kg / 6 lbs (from 99 kg to 96.3 kg)
    Neck: 15.5 inch --> 15.1 inch
    Waist: 48 inch --> 48 inch
    Hips: 46 inch --> 45 inch

Although my measurements doesn't show a smaller waist, I think the before/after pictures do. I also think I've gained much better posture :-)
    ZgE8X.jpg
    Awesome! I can really see a difference! Congrats!
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am finished as well. I haven't taken my measurements but I lost a little over 8 pounds during the 30 days and I also included the gym almost everyday. Now to focus on P90X and the gym. =)

Great job Ladies!
  • Marebare74
    Options
    Done! Done! Done! I don't have a tape to measure, but I know my pants are fitting much better. I wasn't eating great, but still lost 2-3 lbs. I like seeing triceps!
  • shmunster
    Options
    Wow, these are awesome results, and yep I agree the photo shows a waist difference and a way better posture!

I was meant to finish today but I realised I've done 29 and I want to do the whole 30 so 1 more in the morn and I will measure right after it, I cant wait!!!!
  • beccah88
    beccah88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've finished :)

I haven't actually lost any weight, which is strange! But, in the first couple of weeks I ended up putting on weight and I've lost that and gone back to my original weight, so I guess something good is happening.

I only measured 3 places, my waist, my hips and my thighs. I wish I'd measured a couple of other places like my arms etc.

End results-
    Waist 27"/26" -1"
    Hips 34"/33" -1"
    Both thighs 22"/21" -1"

I can definitely see a difference in the tone of my legs/stomach and the biggest thing I've gained from this is motivation, and I feel a lot more fit and energetic so hopefully this is just a start.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    I've finished :)

I haven't actually lost any weight, which is strange! But, in the first couple of weeks I ended up putting on weight and I've lost that and gone back to my original weight, so I guess something good is happening.

I only measured 3 places, my waist, my hips and my thighs. I wish I'd measured a couple of other places like my arms etc.

End results-
    Waist 27"/26" -1"
    Hips 34"/33" -1"
    Both thighs 22"/21" -1"

I can definitely see a difference in the tone of my legs/stomach and the biggest thing I've gained from this is motivation, and I feel a lot more fit and energetic so hopefully this is just a start.

So jealous of your measurements! You are awesome! WTG!
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Haven't measured yet (lazy) but I have lost a total of 11.5 lbs while doing this workout. Best thing I have ever done in my life! This group, my mfp friends, and logging my food (changing how I eat) has made a tremendous difference.

I will edit when I have my full stats.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Haven't measured yet (lazy) but I have lost a total of 11.5 lbs while doing this workout. Best thing I have ever done in my life! This group, my mfp friends, and logging my food (changing how I eat) has made a tremendous difference.

I will edit when I have my full stats.

Amazing results! You did it! You know I don't think I could have done it without you. You really kept me going! AWESOME JOB!
  • shmunster
    Options
    Finished!!!!! Wooooo hoooooooo!!! I gave it my all in the last one too, now I need a nap!

Measurements are (in cm lol cos I'm an aussie)

Bust 96/89 - 7cm (2.7")
    Real waist 79/71 - 8cm (3.1")
    Belly button waist 87/84 - 3cm (1.1")
    Hips 96/91 - 5cm (1.9")
    Thighs 54/52 - 2cm each (0.7")

And I went from 149 to 141 pounds, Lost 3.7kg - 8.1 pounds

From 32.9 body fat to 30.2, got to get that body fat down, its still so high

Pics

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/30dshredjanfeb12.jpg[/img]
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Finished!!!!! Wooooo hoooooooo!!! I gave it my all in the last one too, now I need a nap!

Measurements are (in cm lol cos I'm an aussie)

Bust 96/89 - 7cm (2.7")
    Real waist 79/71 - 8cm (3.1")
    Belly button waist 87/84 - 3cm (1.1")
    Hips 96/91 - 5cm (1.9")
    Thighs 54/52 - 2cm each (0.7")

And I went from 149 to 141 pounds, Lost 3.7kg - 8.1 pounds

From 32.9 body fat to 30.2, got to get that body fat down, its still so high

Pics

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/30dshredjanfeb12.jpg[/img]

Wow! I can really see a difference. You look great!
  • shmunster
    Options
    Thanks, the baby flubber is slowly melting away, I dont care about the stretch marks though, they're my baby tattoos lol! (plus I dont think they're going anywhere, so I'll just accept them!!!)
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!!! Here's my results (I wish I'd taken pics now!) :
    Legs: 23 - 21.5 (1.5")
    Arms:14 - 13. (1")
    Waist: 34 - 32. (2")
    Belly: 37 - 34. (3")
    Hips: 40 - 38.5. (1.5")
    Boobs:41 - 40. (1")
    Back: 36 - 35. (1")
    I lost 6.3lbs, went from 155.5lbs to 149.2lbs. BMI 28.4 - 27.3.:drinker: