Sunday, February 12th!!

Options
took me 2 hours to finally get into the groove of getting this done today. It was D3 of L1 for me. I am really enjoying this workout. I cannot express how many times I appreciate 3 strength moves instead of 2. Other than that- I am debating previewing Level 2 so that I know whats coming up, but somedays i talk myself out of believing how strong I am becoming...

2 questions: 1 does anyone else feel like the second set of running man is much longer than the first set? I feel like its got to be at least 15 seconds longer. 2 does anyone else feel like that hop move in the last cardio exercise is kind of easy? i think i might be doing it wrong.

Replies

• sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Haha I think the same thing with the running man, and yes also on the last one, I think that it is that you just finished the 30DS and you are strong.
    I guess I need to get my butt up and get going on my workout too. :drinker: heres to some water and pushing play :drinker:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I just started week two today. Omg so much harder. I was sweating like crazy.

It went by a lot faster though! Which was great. It was just Go-Go-Go from start to end. Very nice. In the end i enjoyed it.

Felt like i got my butt kicked by the end though. Phew.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of week 2 and agree with Sky; it was difficult, I was breathing hard, and sweating buckets :sick:. In addition, I honestly wasn't in the mood to do it at all.
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    Ok so I just did week 1 Day 1 (I'm 2 days behind) and she kicked my butt. Zumba was working no mussels. So happy I am doing this now. :happy:
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    Ok so I just did week 1 Day 1 (I'm 2 days behind) and she kicked my butt. Zumba was working no mussels. So happy I am doing this now. :happy:
    You think your butt is kicked now, just wait til the morning. Ow!
    Thank goodness for Motrin!
  • andreakrystal
    Options
    Day 5 week 1

So I forgot to check in yesterday to say how my day went :)

Even with having a few hiccups in my day, I fit the workout in.... and it was much easier to get through this time! However that might be partially due to the fact that I knew I was going to be getting 2 days off for my break :)