Challenge week 2-13-2012 thru 2-19-2012

Options
PLANKS!!!! Are you all are going to drop out of the group now??!!??!! 20 seconds is all for the first day, the second day 20 seconds twice, day 3 do 30 seconds, day 4 -30 seconds twice, 5th day 40 seconds , 6th day 40 seconds twice...7th day one full minute. If you can do more then one of these I encourage you to do more! they are great for your abs! ALSO guess whats back???.....VEGGIES AND FRUITS! lol that is right one fruit and one veggie is all but you must every day! Lets get this going ladies and gent..some of us including me have been in a funk lately..LETS GET OUT OF IT!!! And as always remember to support your fellow losers!

Replies

• Bonniekate5
    Options
    Ok, I'm up for the challenge, but don't know what a Plank is! Help! Please! I'm with you on the fruits and veggies. I do pretty well, but maybe not quite as many as I ought. Gotta look into that!! Have a great day!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Ok, I'm up for the challenge, but don't know what a Plank is! Help! Please! I'm with you on the fruits and veggies. I do pretty well, but maybe not quite as many as I ought. Gotta look into that!! Have a great day!

Go to http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises_10.htm to see what a plank is.

Loving the enthusiasm! Can't wait to hear more from you through out the week:)
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ooo... good one. Planks are tough. I will have to remind myself of this everyday. Thanks for always getting us going. Yes, a funk it is true. at least for me. This weekend was rough. I gained weight, I can feel it. I know most of it is probably just water and I will drop it quickly (at least I hope). I feel gross.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    ooo... good one. Planks are tough. I will have to remind myself of this everyday. Thanks for always getting us going. Yes, a funk it is true. at least for me. This weekend was rough. I gained weight, I can feel it. I know most of it is probably just water and I will drop it quickly (at least I hope). I feel gross.

I know I am afraid to get on the scale tomorrow to...i think i am still the same but i am tired of it..I feel yucky too......DAMN PLATEAUS!! I just can't seem to get lower then 179.8...lol...it's the lowest I've been able to get....I'm tired of it darn it! I wanna be 150!!! lmao Oh well we will get there!!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Morning everyone! Hoping this week is a good one. Started it off with a great weights workout including a 30sec plank. Need to hit the grocery store today to get some fruit and veggies but will try to get some in today.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Morning everyone! Hoping this week is a good one. Started it off with a great weights workout including a 30sec plank. Need to hit the grocery store today to get some fruit and veggies but will try to get some in today. Here's to a great week of weight loss - kind of worried about getting on the scale tomorrow.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Hey ladies and gent! Just wandering how we are all doing. Herd from a few but what about the rest of you wonderful peeps??