Monday, February 13th

Options
Good Morning Everyone. I don't know what i did to my foot last night but it HURTS. I cant put any pressure on it. I'm really hoping that it will feel better later in the day. I dont want to miss a day of Ripped so early on :(

How are everyone else's workouts going today?

Replies

• lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 yesterday and actually felt good through the workout and after. I also woke up this morning less sore than the first few days! Looking forward to day 5 today!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I finished day 4 yesterday and actually felt good through the workout and after. I also woke up this morning less sore than the first few days! Looking forward to day 5 today!

Thats awesome! Its a great feeling to actually look forward to your workout :flowerforyou:
  • qtpie99
    qtpie99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I had to much to do this morning before work so I will do my workout when I get home tonight. It will be my last night of week 2.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Woke up at 3 am to complete W2 D2 and then ran 4.75 miles. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing results. . . my husband took pics of me this weekend, I didn't realize I had SO much back fat :angry: .
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i am so sore its retarded. week two is DESTROYING ME. all that stuff in plank position is crazy.
  • determined1221
    Options
    i am so sore its retarded. week two is DESTROYING ME. all that stuff in plank position is crazy.

OK I have got to watch week 2!!! I am sooo curious! Have you done other Jillian workouts?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options

OK I have got to watch week 2!!! I am sooo curious! Have you done other Jillian workouts?

no i haven't. this is my first time. i was gonna do 30 DS but my friends told me Ripped in 30 is more fun
  • lvondy
    Options
    Ok, I struggled a little more today on day 5. Ready to get day 6 over with tomorrow. Week 2 sounds scary!
  • determined1221
    Options

no i haven't. this is my first time. i was gonna do 30 DS but my friends told me Ripped in 30 is more fun

OK I kinda watched it. Most of those plank moves were in the 30 DS they get easier :) They really do. Like after watching level 2, I am feeling like oh I have this. And after your 30 days you are going to feel the same way about whatever you choose to do next!
  • lvondy
    Options
    I have started 30 DS multiple times but never made it through level one before losing motivation. With Ripped I am determined but I started so out of shape. I'm already noticing improvement in my endurance!
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    So I'm on d2w1 and let me tell you the workout was esaier than day one. But its hard to walk up and down stairs. O well at least I know its working.
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    So I'm on d2w1 and let me tell you the workout was esaier than day one. But its hard to walk up and down stairs. O well at least I know its working.
    Yes stairs and going from standing to sitting or vise versa! Hopefully the rest of the 30 won't feel this way!! Although at least I know I'm working these muscles!!!
  • qtpie99
    qtpie99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm finished with week 2 on to week 3. I do have to say one thing about week 2 when Jillian says she likes planks she isn't kidding. I do find though that it hurts my wrists to be in plank position for 2 minutes straight.
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    W2 D3 done . . . I can do the plank-jacks the first time through, but need to complete the rest of that cycle in modified mode. Additionally, my crow push-ups are more like planks with my knees coming to my elbows; I can't seem to go done and bring my knee up (my arms and shoulders are quite unwilling to work with me) :grumble: .