Favorite/Least favorite pose

Options
2»

Replies

• Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tree pose and eagle pose - I think the balancing ones are the only one's which actually stop me from thinking about other things because I have to concentrate so hard!

I could also stay in downward dog all day and if you can have someone else to put some weight on your hips, the stretch is almost orgasmic!

I generally dislike ALL backward bending poses, they scare me and I fear damaging my back, even though you supposedly can't.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    YogaPoses.jpg

Love warriors & anything "twisty" ........ but suck at balancing on one leg ....... also, instructor had us do bow for the first time ...... she said I did very well :smile:
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I don't hate any poses. I can't do all of them, but I hope to with practice. I'd love to do handstands, and can kick up into position, but I seem to have weak wrists... I hate that.
  • sweetkeys
    sweetkeys Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love pigeon pose and lizard pose - have issues with balancing and struggle with one leg and arm balances as well as inversions - but I keep trying, which always makes me proud that I at least tried!
  • odonogc
    odonogc Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I love love love half moon. It's tough, but somehow it just makes me feel so open and good.

I struggle a lot with crow. I'm FINALLY able to get my feet off the ground for a few seconds.