Valentines

Options
2»

Replies

• CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I don't really care for Valentines day, but it means a lot to my sweetheart so I do my best for her. We are all loved up & happy & we celebrate our love every day, that is far more important to me than cards & flowers etc.

My valentine is TinyTee106 <3
    ah thats sweet. Love/relationships are about compromise. Happy valentines!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    This is just my personal opinion, but I don't think having a day where romance is expected is particularly romantic.

This sums up my opinion. Plus, it's CRAZY out tonight. I went on a date last year on Valentine's Day and I don't think your could pay me to go out again.

And the day after is wonderful for chocolate. I'm hoping the Dove dark chocolate hearts are on sale. Those make a good chocolate-y treat. :)
  • MamaGLUe
    MamaGLUe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The kids and my sweetie and I are going to make cookies tonight. They are ages 3 and 7 now so we'd better get these fun family celebrations in now before the teen years hit!!!! I'm not going to eat the sweets but it will be fun decorating. My girl and I have a night away planned ihn March. That will be our Valentines!!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My wife is working today. She wanted to go out for dinner, but I think it would be nice to stay in and I'll make something nice. Hopefully she'll agree.
  • repoman150
    repoman150 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im single....so nahhhhh not excited.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

When will you single persons learn that Valentines is a single person's holiday! Its SUPER fun for you, there are fun singles activities, lots of chocolate everywhere, and NO obligations to do CRAP about it if you don't want to.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options

When will you single persons learn that Valentines is a single person's holiday! Its SUPER fun for you, there are fun singles activities, lots of chocolate everywhere, and NO obligations to do CRAP about it if you don't want to.
    lol. True.
  • sarablueskies
    sarablueskies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    in my entire lifetime i've only ever had a valentine once on valentine's day....i've gotten a little jaded about it. i can understand the whole 'love yourself' and send love out to the universe and all that jazz, but why do i have to do it on that day?! it's just marketing and selling things, i'd rather do it when i know i need it for myself.