Workout length

Options
How long are these typically taking you all? I did day 2 this morning and was done in 30 minutes. :\ I'm not rushing through each exercise and I'm making sure my form is good. Just wondering if 30 minutes is enough. (My arms are saying it is) :)

Replies

• FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    I guess mine typically takes 30 minutes- 1 hour but from what I read that's normal, it gets harder and longer as time goes on, so lets enjoy the easy work outs while we are still doing them : )
  • ehsquared
    Options
    Ya I just finished my workout and my HRM said I worked out for 39 mins ( if you wanted an exact number haha ) but my workout in general take between 35 and 50 mins
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay -- great. Just wanted to make sure I'm consistent with everyone else, more or less. I'm used to working out (cardio) around an hour or so and working out less (lifting) as in time spent, seems odd to me. BUT I understand the difference, it's just hard to get used to. And as far as wondering if I'm doing anything with these shorter workouts? I have NO question today -- I'm sore as HECK so I know I accomplished at least something. :)
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    Haha...yes I'm used to take longer too, especially with cardio...
    What day are you on??
  • stenochick0417
    stenochick0417 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three, was supposed to do the leg workout this morning but didn't feel so great so I'll do it tomorrow and get back on track following the workout. I did a bunch of stretching, though, so that certainly helps work out the sore muscles. :)
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    Yes, that's a good way to keep at it. Just start again the next day right where you left off...You want to feel well for the legs anyway because if you are like me you will be sore after....

I hope you feel better soon though!:flowerforyou: