Weekend Motivation and When Out with Friends.

Options
I have problems on the weekends, when I should have the time in the world to exercise and plan my meals and I do horrible. How do you stay on track at parties and family gatherings, when you're the only one eating healthy and they eat is carbs?

Plus what about when your friends start to make fun of you because you eat rabbit food or take at least half meal home? I hate feeling like i've left out and weird because they can just eat?

Replies

• alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    I know what you mean about the weekends. I have a horrible time. I went to a party this weekend and thought I was being smart by saving all my calories for the party - WRONG! I ate way too much because I was hungry. Next time I'll try to eat before I go so I'm not really hungry.

Sometimes people don't like to see others change for the better. Just know that what you are doing is right for you and don't let them make you feel guilty for taking control of your life and improving your lifestyle! Your true friends will understand what you are trying to do and they will help you.

Keep up the good work and be proud of yourself!!
  • Thanks, I just really don't like it when they feel like i'm the one that 's wrong when I eat good food that they may not like.
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    People can be cruel! Don't worry it will catch up to them eventually! Those that are still around will be asking you for advice and it will be nice when the tables finally turn!! Hang in there!!!