February 13th Don't forget to post!!

Options
tknnwatkins
tknnwatkins Posts: 135 Member
Just opening a page for our February Challenge to lose 10 pounds!! I am working hard at getting there... How is everyone else doing? I started this at 263 and I'm down to 258...half way there!!

Replies

• lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    144.5 off 150.2 so half way here as well, losses have slowed but been over eating, shame on me, loss focus forgot about goal entirely
  • Karoline01
    Karoline01 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started at 170 and now I'm at 167... I wish I could say half way there but not yet.. I have tried though really hard, but I'm not stopping. I will continue my journey.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I started at 234 and today I weighed in at 223.5. YIPPEE! If you don't mind, I am going to keep on going with you all til the end of the month!
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    Way to go on that big loss for the month!!! I look forward to seeing how well you do all the way to the end of the month!!:flowerforyou:
  • csouto
    csouto Posts: 30
    Options
    I started at 267 and I am at 263 so I am on my way! Tell you the truth I will be happy if I lose 8lbs but I am going for the big 10!!
    Way to go to everyone for losing any amount of weight! It isn't easy:)
  • tknnwatkins
    Options
    Csouto,
    I am with you! I will be thrilled to lose 8 this month, but I will reward myself with the massage for 10 gone. However, I am eating well, loving what I am eating, moving more and will be happy with the losses I get!! So far I have lost every week and I think 16 pounds in 35 days is awesome!! I wonder how many I can lose in 365 days???
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Finally back down to 135.6...goal is 130 by next Sat! Wish me luck!
  • lore2810
    lore2810 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    stayed the same this week :(
  • csouto
    csouto Posts: 30
    Options
    tknnwatkins,
    I am loving what I am doing too! My two boys are helping me sooo much! They always ask how many calories are in something and how many calories we are burning when we do something:) I am so happy with what I have done and I can't wait to see what I can accomplish:) Thank you again for the support! I love this App!!!!