Day 9

Options
I thought I would go ahead and start the Day 9 post since I was here :)

Plan for today is - Walk 2 miles at work, work on some ab exercises, stay under my calories, and finish all of my water.

I hope everyone has an awesome day!

Replies

• torrey66
    torrey66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,today is starting out great!I got an early start and did weigh-in.Down about 4.6 pounds.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,today is starting out great!I got an early start and did weigh-in.Down about 4.6 pounds.

Thats awesome!

I finally feel pretty darn decent today!! Looking forward to tackling the day!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

Wonderful job! My weigh in is tomorrow and I am praying that I will be under 300 for the first time in at around 3-5 years. I will keep you all posted!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have boot camp today so I figured this is the perfect day to finish my pasta from Sunday. I should burn 800 calories this evening. Not doing to good on my water intake but it is coming along. I decided to do New Rules of Lifting For Women (NROL4W). So I am reading the book now ;-) and I found a MFP group to help me when I start the program. I am too THRILLED!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

Wonderful job! My weigh in is tomorrow and I am praying that I will be under 300 for the first time in at around 3-5 years. I will keep you all posted!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is a great accomplishment and MILESTONE!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 364 Member
    Options

Congratulations!!!!
  • sabrina32576
    Options

I will be praying for you! Good luck!!!!
  • damuchi429
    damuchi429 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am getting a late start but I am ready to go. Freezing here in Chicago but I am going to do a brisk mile walk while I wait for my daughter to get out of school. Have some back pain but can still do moderate exercise. Baked chicken and greens on the menu for dinner
  • sabrina32576
    Options
    Welcome damuchi!!! Your dinner sounds like it will be delicious!
  • torrey66
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! And welcome to the group Damunchie:smile:
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Welcome damuchi!

I finally feel like myself!! Yay!! I didn't realize how crappy I felt until I felt whole again. Wow.

I gave my running shoes a try and love them! Beat the treadmill for an hour and burned 510 calories. I feel great! It's good to be back!

No soda today...water is on task. With that workout, calories should be good. Not sure on supper yet. I ran right after and got to it so supper is next on the list.

I'll try to check in later and see how everyone else has done.
  • torrey66
    Options
    Great job!!! It's funny how far a little motivation can carry you:smile: