New to the group

Options
newbeetler
newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
Hey all,

Wanted to stop by and say hello.

I have been a member of MFP for 156 days/

It all started out well. I have lost 10lbs by the end of November.

Then I don't know what happened. Christmas, exams all the excuses.

Last couple of weeks the weight has gone the wrong direction. I am pissed about that. But still don't seem to be able to get the motivation.

I started because I could not keep up with my twin 4 yr olds. I was going to the gym but did my back in (again, old injury from a car accident).

I am still a member of the gym but everytime I say I am going to go I get held at work or the wife pulls a face and wants me to come home (She wants to loose weight to but finding the motivation for both of us is double hard).

Soooo.....

I want to do this so any support you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I will reciprocate as well.

I have 28lbs to go and I wanted a 6-pack by the time I go on holiday end of May.

I doubt that will happen but I want to give it my best shot.

I hate making excuses but feel that is all I ever do so I don't want no excuses anymore. I need to find a way to fit in my family life, (daughter is also disabled) and be able to loose the weight.

Sorry for rambling. A bit of a brain dump and a bit of a in a bad place and don't know how to get myself out of it.

You are all doing so well I just hope I can do as well.

thanks for listening

NB.

Replies

• DerekG79
    DerekG79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new here too. Love the ap and looking for any support and tips. Feel free to add me.