Day 10

Happy Day 10! Lets rock it!!!

And as you go about your day keep in mind nobody ever said it was easy...but it's definitely worth it!!

Replies

• newma6
    newma6 Posts: 100 Member
    Well my last few days definitely have not been easy. Getting myself in gear, and today is starting out well! Bought a treadmill last night, so I know this is gonna be a huge help! Have a great day everyone!
  • sabrina32576
    sabrina32576 Posts: 253 Member
    Treadmill day for me. I only do a mile because I'm trying to improve on that time and endurance. Right now I can slow jog for a half mile and my mile is about 15 minutes. I have my first 5k coming up in May so I want to be able to run at least a mile if not all three. I have looked at and tried the C25K program but I found it just wasn't for me.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Today is a good day! I lost 2lbs so only 3 more pounds to lose before I am back down to my weight last year this time. I did a 2 mile walk in 35 mins or so. My water intake is coming along. Another strength training class tonight. I was so tired last nite whew I was in bed an hour early but I needed it! Pilates in the morning :-)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Well my last few days definitely have not been easy. Getting myself in gear, and today is starting out well! Bought a treadmill last night, so I know this is gonna be a huge help! Have a great day everyone!
    [/quote

Well I sure hope it gets better from here! Let us know if you need anything encouragement, recipes, challenges, etc.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Today is a good day! I lost 2lbs so only 3 more pounds to lose before I am back down to my weight last year this time. I did a 2 mile walk in 35 mins or so. My water intake is coming along. Another strength training class tonight. I was so tired last nite whew I was in bed an hour early but I needed it! Pilates in the morning :-)

Congrats on the loss!!! Hard work = great results!

I realized that while I have about 30 lbs to go (or so). I'm ONLY 18 lbs away from the healthy range of what my weight should be!! I'm going to focus more on that from now on. I've been messing around with the same 2 lbs for a while now which is just damn silly because if I can just lose 3 LBS I'll be in the 160s!!! That's a far ways from 211 I started at.

I have bowling tonight, and going out with BF for belated V Day dinner. Which is a drag since with bowling it's hard to get a workout in. I bowl from 7 to 9 and we are going to eat before. Zero time for workout. UGH.

I have to REALLY get good workouts in the next couple days. One of my good friends got tix from his boss to BACONFEST. While I'm not a huge bacon fan, nor do I really want to ingest that much, I've heard this event is a BLAST and doubles every year. People wear tshirts, drink beer and eat all sorts of bacon foods. 4,000 tickets sold out in 20 mins. So I really need to get some good burns going. 160s isn't going to happen this week at all.

I'm thinking I really need do Supreme 90 again. A hybrid so I can incorporate running time.
  • torrey66
    torrey66 Posts: 16 Member
    Congrats on the weight loss!! Let's keep the momentum going:smile: