Wednesday, February 15th

Options
Hey Everyone! Hopefully we all put a ll little extra into our workouts to even out for yesterday and the never ending supply of chocolate and cakes!

I am on D5 of Level 1, I really feel ready to move on to the next Level, so I might end up starting Level 2 tomorrow.

Where's everyone else at? Pushing through and getting addicted to jillian? :laugh:

Replies

• nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished D4 of W2, the planks/push-ups are still kicking my hinny.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    On Day 3 of Week 1 today...ready to kick some butt :P
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    D4 and W2 like Nakaiki.

Not as sore as yesterday. Pushed myself harder during some of the work outs which felt good.

I am doing Intermittent Fasting for the rest of my time doing Ripped in 30 in hopes of getting more results muscle mass wise.

Those planks are pure evil though. The push up jacks straight to the mountain climbers are killer every time. Im afraid of whats going to happen in week 3. (Secretly excited too lol)
  • andreakrystal
    Options
    Day 1 wk2

I only have a few things to say....

1. Is it just me, or is Jillian just a TAD bit more obnoxious than in wk1?!?!

2. I kind of hate her when I'm doing ANY variation of planks.

3. I was sweating buckets, but it hurt so good :)

That is all.

:)
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing D4 Wk1 tonight. i LOVE it. Yeah i'm sweating a ton and yeah I'm totally out of breath...but this is by far my favorite dvd so far of hers. I'm hoping I like week 2 just as much when I move up!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Im afraid of whats going to happen in week 3. (Secretly excited too lol)

I am excited too!! but not so secretly! lol
  • qtpie99
    qtpie99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 yesterday. I agree with the others about being in the plank position so much on week 2. It really hurts my wrists. No workout today as I have a touch of the stomach bug. Hopefully get back to it tomorrow.
  • hmpilletere
    Options
    D3 of wk 1 today...feeling pretty good, and excited for my weekly friday morning weigh in. I have to try really hard to not weigh myself every morning!
  • ekdennis
    Options
    This is Day 4 of Week 1 for me, and I struggled.
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I did day 5 of week 1 today. Not bad at all. I also did 43 minutes on the treadmill. I am looking forward to the next weeks being challenging.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    D3 of wk 1 today...feeling pretty good, and excited for my weekly friday morning weigh in. I have to try really hard to not weigh myself every morning!

I have been weighing myself every morning too, it sucks cause im going back and forth between 151 and 149... I think we should only weigh on the days we change to the next level, or on Sundays. I will see if I can make it to Sunday...
  • andreakrystal
    Options

I have been weighing myself every morning too, it sucks cause im going back and forth between 151 and 149... I think we should only weigh on the days we change to the next level, or on Sundays. I will see if I can make it to Sunday...

I used to weigh myself every morning... but it started to play with my head after a while.
  • hmpilletere
    Options
    Well, I made it to friday...only weighing in on Friday mornings...works well for me. Im seeing gradual weight loss, would like to see more dramatic results, but i'll take what i can!