What Next?

Options
soehlerking
soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
So I'm probably jumping the gun a bit (we have two weeks), but I've loved doing this as a group. Do we have any opinions on what to start next? A few I'd been thinking of...

-Ripped in 30
-6-Week 6-Pack
-Personal Training With Jackie: 30 Day Fast Start
-Any of the Biggest Loser workouts

has anyone had an experience with these or has one you'd like to suggest? I'd love to order it and have it here by the time we're starting!

Replies

• Astrowife68
    Options
    When the group was origially started I understood it to be Ripped would be March. I'm still over 200 and need the easier stuff. Who knows, I may need to do shredd over again. But I still plan on getting Ripped at Wally World this weekend. :smile:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    haha "I plan on getting ripped at wally world." :) I don't know if it's harder or the same--but I'm eager to see!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have limited knowledge of any of the ones you listed. I did a BL workout once, but I can't remember which one and I have no idea where it is now. Ripped sounds fine to me... I don't know what I'm in for by saying that... but... let's do it.
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I picked up Ripped today. I heard it was harder, but I expected that. All I have to say is Good luck to us all.... :tongue:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools