Cheat Recovery

Options
So I'm betting this has been discussed a thousand times, but in my defense, I scanned the topics and also did a search and couldn't find any discussion of it, and besides, this might be pertinent for people like me who perhaps anticipated cheating yesterday and went on and did so. Or maybe you didn't anticipated it but did it anyway.

I've been doing LC for about six weeks now, generally staying between 20-30 per day, but the thing is, I cheat. I have been eating whatever I want on weekends/special occasions. I have a vague understanding of how this is impeding my progress by building up my glycogen or whatever it is each time. Still, I've managed to consistently lose each week, 17 pounds altogether so far. I read about what to do after carbing up -- basically, forget about it, take a break from weighing, go back immediately to low carb menu and maybe put in some extra workouts to help deplete the glycogen again.

I guess my question is this -- is this the best way to recover, and is there anything else I can do after cheating to help progress along? Should I cut this behavior out and expect to see even more results, or just stick to what's been working?

Thanks!