Yoga Booty Ballet

Options
monkeefun
monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
Just did the YBB Goddess Booty disc, and I would just like to share how, in that 21 minute time frame, my went from feeling normal to NUMB. I've since showered and am sitting happily on my kiester, and it is NUMB. I have a feeling I'll be hurting tomorrow. Those chicks know what they're doing!! I love it ;-)

Replies

• fourthirtyten
    Options
    Really! I'm interested in buying this so I'd love to hear some more information about it! I love yoga so it'd be great to incorporate into my routine with Turbo and CLX. :-) Glad it made you feel great!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's exactly why I bought it ;-) - supplement to my TF and CLX! Odd things is, since buying it, I've started a full time 3-11 job, and it's hard for me to get up to work out BEFORE work (and I live in an upstairs apartment - out of courtesy to my neighbors I can't work out after work using those programs :-( ), and this program, a lot of times, is less intense than either of them, and just right for me to do in the evening without infuriating the neighbors :). I did splurge and got the *bonus* discs, and the Goddess Abs and Goddess Booty disc BURN! I did Goddess Booty two days in a row and while my glutes aren't AWFUL, they're definitely not happy. I am, but they're feeling it ;-). The dance discs are interesting, too. They don't really do breaks at all, and it can be tricky learning the moves. I like that in the disc the "class" is full of students from their actual studio. They also tend to focus a bit more on the meditation/intention aspect of yoga than other discs I've done, which I kind of like. Puts me in the right place mentally! As far as I'm concerned, definitely worth the money. As a supplement to the other programs, and standalone!