Got my Body Revolution!

Options
Hello everyone! I was MIA for the last week and came back weighing about 3 lbs more than before I left. I completely fell off the wagon BUT... I was on a last minute, all inclusive trip to Cuba, so I'm accepting it lol

I came home yesterday morning, after flying all night, and saw that the pick up slip for my Body Revolution came on Valentine's Day... I was sooo tired that I had to sleep but I couldn't wait to pick it up. I picked it up last night and am hoping to get going on it today...

Replies

• lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Woo! Let us know how it goes :). I'm still waiting on mine and will be out of town starting tonight so hopefully I'll find it when I get back.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Can we start recording our workouts here everyday?How do you want to do that?
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    Can we start recording our workouts here everyday?How do you want to do that?

Would you guys like it as I've seen some other groups, such as couch to 5k? Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, etc?
    I was thinking the same thing and not sure which way would be the easiest to follow.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    I would be happy anyway you decide :smile:
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I made a topic for each Phase, divided into 2 week sections. I've also made a topic for my own personal journey and I'm hoping others will do the same. This way anyone who would like it, can have their own topic for their full journey, and a central place to journal and reflect their personal goals, achievements, and progress.
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Ok.That sounds great.:happy:
  • megsasb
    megsasb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I joined the group today!! I got my body revolution on Thursday and plan on starting it Monday just going with the normal schedule, no jump start. I work nights and sometimes, 30 mins or so is enough, an hour long workout is pushing my sanity! :-) I did the 30-day shred for about 25ish days, and bored with it and then I saw she was coming out with Body Revolution. Been doing Wii Zumba to keep up some endurance until I got it in the mail! :-)
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    Just received mine! I'll be checking the boards periodically, but will be mostly updating at twitter.com/gogofitlo, if you care to follow :)

Good luck, everyone!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am EXCITED to try a NEW workout series! I ordered JM's Body Rev yesterday and hope it does NOT take to long to get here! I wish you ALL success and may we all motivate each other when we need it!!!!