Day 11

Options
Good Morning Everyone!!

It sounds like you all are doing pretty good. The plan for yesterday was to hop on the treadmill. I tried and definately wasn't feeling it so I hopped on my stationary bike instead. I think I waited to late in the evening to get on the treadmill. It's definately something I need to do as soon as I get home.

My outer thighs are a little sore today but I'm not sure if its from the bike or the squat challenge but I guess that means I'm doing something right.

My border collie and I have puppy school tonight so I'll be on my feet for an hour. I should wear my HRM when I get it there just to see how many calories that burns.

I hope you all have a great day!!!!

Replies

• deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Happy 11...man I woke up ready to do this! I think it is part from 10 days no soda. If I dont dri.k soda (even diet) my cravings go out the window. Especially sugar cravings. Its also partly due to days getting longer and the weather being sunny. Im definitely affected by the seasons. And time change is in 3 weeks!!

I know some arent posting but I see they are logging in daily. Thats awesome! But I woukd love to hear from some of you and how you are doing!!!

Ok....now Im off to rock this day!
  • ChristineLeary
    Options
    so it's day 11. I haven't logged in here or my food and exercise in a week. My computer crashed, and you can't get to the community stuff remotely yet. That's definitely a flaw in the system. Anyway, we're working college visits, FAFSA filing, taxes and a big trip to Nashville w/my 16 year old. Plus, the 6 soccer networks I do admin for all had to have their spring stuff done oner the last week or so...needless to say stress level have been on high alert and i've not been doing well.

I have been really aware of not blowing what little progress I've made and with that, the scale had me down into a decade I've not seen for a few years! I knew my jeans were a little less tight! So I'm going to try to relax now that most of the work is done and the computer is back. There's far to go but 169 feels so much better than the 178 i was at two weeks ago!

Thanks for starting this group! I love it!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am making this my REST DAY...no Pilates or Zumba...I need a nap LOLAll my instructors were focused on ARMS this week. Pilates is going to require me to use my arms way more than I want to use them. I agree my muscles need HEALING Lol

I am doing well w/ my calories and water so far today. But it is TOM and I have some sugar cravings. I found a cheesecake smoothie recipe that I hope will help me cope with the cravings. Back at it tomorrow with Boot Camp and Zumba Toning ;-) I love the Y!
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    I am so proud of everyone in the group. The past few days for me have not been so good. I have been very sick and unable to work out. My calories have been affected but atleast I have not gained weight my weightloss is still at 10 lbs!
  • shana0609
    Options
    Ok so I haven't been that great this week. I did work out Mon & Tue. Then it went down hill from there.
    I've picked up 2 bad habits again. Coffee from Starbucks and Fries. I've had fries twice this week.
    So I'm making it a point to do better tomorrow. Ugh Day 1 for me again
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I managed to do ok today. I work 10 hrs on Thurs so I'm shorter on time but got 30 mind of tread time. Great on water, still soda free!

CHRISTINE: I'm doing college stuff too. First time. My daughter has her college lined up and I did FAFSA last Sunday. Much easier than I thought! My laptop is down too. Good thing I have smartphone and a kindle fire!! I borrow my daughters laptop too to get on sometimes.

Glad to hear from a few others too!!

Well its late so I better get my zzzs so I can attack day 12! Goodnight!