Thursday, February 16

Options
Good Morning!

I started L2 today - so for me its D6, D1 of L2. Wow! L2 really steps it up! I feel like I got an incredible workout today! Now that I know what those crow pushups are... well WOW! Those are a toughie!! Jillian is really bizarre in this Video. Um I was pretty into my workout when I noticed her abusing Shelly. So happy Jillian is on my TV and not in the room with me! I would probably cry ALOT.

Replies

• nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've finished D5 of W2, it seemed fly by quicker than other days. Today I was actually able to dip a bit with my Crow Push-ups; but my shoulders and elbows still shake when I'm completing the second go-round of the Push-Jacks and Mountain Climbers. I've one more day of week 2 and will start week 3 on Saturday . . . I'm afraid to look at week 3 before I get there.:huh:.
  • Ninikins2
    Options
    Did L1 D6 early this morning and I think I will go up to level 2 now. I did advanced versions on all the exercises and felt fine. I guess I will see how my body feels in the am!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've finished D5 of W2, it seemed fly by quicker than other days. Today I was actually able to dip a bit with my Crow Push-ups; but my shoulders and elbows still shake when I'm completing the second go-round of the Push-Jacks and Mountain Climbers. I've one more day of week 2 and will start week 3 on Saturday . . . I'm afraid to look at week 3 before I get there.:huh:.

Whatever L3 has in store for us, you have got this! The good thing about these workouts is that they are really preparing you for the next step. Cant wait to hear about it :smile:
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did L1 D6 early this morning and I think I will go up to level 2 now. I did advanced versions on all the exercises and felt fine. I guess I will see how my body feels in the am!
    woo-hoo!!!!
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today was day 6 of level 1. I started using heavier weights a lot of the exercises so I am pretty sore today. One more day of week 1 and then off to level 2. I am scared!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Week 2 complete! I upped my hand weights today because when i woke up i wasn't sore at all! Yay Intermittent Fasting. Lol.

I am now sore of course.

My damn cow dog kept trying to cuddle up against me with her cow body while i was doing my mountain climbers. Its was so annoying. Shes like crawling under me and nudging me while I'm working my *kitten* off (literally).
  • Pikachu489
    Options
    d4w1 It is finally geting easy to do. Just one question is week one for the most part about toneing your leg, because that is the only part of my body that is hurting????:huh:
  • andreakrystal
    Options
    Day 2 Week 2
    Well today was crazy busy, but I chose to sacrifice some TV time for a 9pm workout :) I'm so glad I did! It's funny because I dreaded every workout in wk 1, but I'm actually really loving wk 2 even though it's tough... SOOO looking forward to upping my weights!