Phase 3, Week 11 and 12

Options
2»

Replies

• hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm on my final week and am so sad :( I am proud of the progress I have made in these two workouts though. I can now do both sets of wheel pushups. I have a funny back though so what helps me I have found is if I am almost on my tip toes...it gives me better flexibility in my back without it hurting. In workout 11, I try to do as much unmodified as possible. I don't think i'll ever be able to do a three part push up fully unmodified though
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that I find the scorpion push ups easier than the one legged push ups about three or four weeks back? Cannot do chatarunga to save my life, I definitely do the modifier haha.

Fearing 12, about to do it for the first time in a minute.
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    I found scorpion push ups a lo easier than I thought I would. Have been able to do both sets unmodified from day one. I hate chturanga hold too! I found the one legged push ups brutal too...had to modify half way through on each set.
    I found workout 12 easier than workout 11 by the way :) enjoy
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of these posts, I start Week 11 on Wednesday and this gives me some insight on what to expect. It's hard to believe I have only 3 weeks left in my 90 days,
  • aprrae
    Options
    My oh my! Just previewed 11 & 12!

Tomorrow morning will be challenging.
  • gingerhooch
    Options
    Please Help!
    I started weeks 11 & 12 last week. I really want to tone my butt....when I did 10, I could always feel it the next day. I do not feel anything in my butt for 12!! I am upset-I was hoping I would be sore-any suggestions????
    Thanks
  • aprrae
    Options
    I will do 12 tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • gingerhooch
    Options
    Ok-thanks
    Have fun-ha! ha!:smile:
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Overall I really like 11/12. I will admit the wheel push-ups are my nemisis (sp). I can get up but I can not do thd push-up. My 6 year old was "working out" with me the other day. Of course she gets right up and does them. She then proceeds to tell me they are easy. Haha... fast forward 30 years and we will have this discussion again my sweet child; -).
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I start the last two videos on Monday. Always scared when I start a new one! ahhhhh cant believe I'm almost done! Looking forward to repeating it and doing to more advanced moves and higher weights
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm getting this thread back on the map because I need some love from my fellow week 11 and 12-ers! I just did workout 11 for the first time, and I wanted to kill Jillian! I never caught my breath the whole time. With the earlier workouts, I usually found an exercise or two that got my heart rate down, but not with this one. Can't wait to see what 12 has in store for me!