Friday, February 17

Options
Good morning!

I did a zumba class at 8:30 last night and woke up to having my TOM . It made it really hard to get out of bed this morning and do Ripped. but its done and I am looking forward to sleeping in a little bit on Saturday. I am on D2 of level 2

My abs are killing me!!!

Replies

• Stace5
    Stace5 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Day 3 of Level 2 tonight, even though i worked really hard last night i'm not hurting at all today, i kind of miss the pain, it lets me know that i'm doing something!!
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning to my thighs killing me! It's good though and my thighs definately need it!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I just started RI 30 yesterday. I hope you all don't mind me joining. I really enjoy having a group to follow along with while doing these workouts. I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get. I just finished my second round of the shred on Valentines Day, took a rest day, and started Ripped on Thursday. Completed Day 2 this morning. So far, I am enjoying it. I love that there are 3 strength moves instead of 2.

Looking forward to seeing how we all progress!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I just started RI 30 yesterday. I hope you all don't mind me joining. I really enjoy having a group to follow along with while doing these workouts. I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get. I just finished my second round of the shred on Valentines Day, took a rest day, and started Ripped on Thursday. Completed Day 2 this morning. So far, I am enjoying it. I love that there are 3 strength moves instead of 2.

Looking forward to seeing how we all progress!

We are happy to have you here! The more the merrier! I am really loving the 3 strength moves instead of 2 as well. I finished up the 30 DS on Feb 8 and started Ripped on the 10th :)
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Day 7 of week 1 done! Yay! On to Week 2 tomorrow. So glad to be doing this with all of you! Thanks for the support and motivation and happy weekend everyone!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I started today and I really enjoyed the workout! I got bored of 30ds and debated starting another Jillian workout for fear it would bore me again but this one moves quicker with more moves per section and I like it a lot. I'm excited!
  • nakaiki
    nakaiki Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Finished d6 w2, on to week 3 tomorrow. I, like a few others, upped my weights the last couple of workouts. My shoulders and elbows burn during the (repeated plank) workout, but I have absolutely no soreness in that area afterwards. Last night my calves were burning, but that might have something to do with the distance I walked yesterday; or perhaps, holding those blasted planks :grumble:.
  • hkovich
    Options
    I'm starting Week 2 tonight, even though I only got in a few days of Week 1. I didn't really find it that challenging and I want to feel sore after I finish. I am also (hopefully) planning on adding in some jogging or zumba tonight to increase the cardio. Also, what weights do people use. I only have 3lbs from when I started 30 Day Shred and am thinking about buying 5lbs.
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Week 2 tonight, even though I only got in a few days of Week 1. I didn't really find it that challenging and I want to feel sore after I finish. I am also (hopefully) planning on adding in some jogging or zumba tonight to increase the cardio. Also, what weights do people use. I only have 3lbs from when I started 30 Day Shred and am thinking about buying 5lbs.

I didnt find Level 1 very challenging either after 30DS. I used 5 lbs for 30 DS and am now using 8lbs for Ripped. I am going to keep trying to do extra cardio as well. The zumba ripped combination really made me remember how I am supposed to feel after an intense workout!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I decided not to do RI 30 today. It was pretty easy yesterday minus my crazy dog, so i decided to do HIIT with the dogs this morning. I'll be doing the same tomorrow as well. Then on to week 3 on Sunday.

IF is working really well with all my weight training and i really like it so far.